OMG, I bought the best book for $1.97

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ItsOverZyvox

Retired
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is like the Anthology of Dilbert Principles. This is fascinating... We're all idiots most of the time... :thumbup:

dilbertpz6.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

This is like the Anthology of Dilbert Principles. This is fascinating... We're all idiots most of the time... :thumbup:
you mean you went outside and bought a book during the winter storm warning??? The local media here in SA are going bonkers about a cold front coming through...

Where'd you get it for that cheap?!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
you mean you went outside and bought a book during the winter storm warning??? The local media here in SA are going bonkers about a cold front coming through...

Not today doofus..

Not today doofus..
why do you have to make fun of me and make me lose my self confidence like that? I thought this board was about supporting each other and making all of us better people and peace and love and happiness and liberal hippy mantra...

why do you have to make fun of me and make me lose my self confidence like that? I thought this board was about supporting each other and making all of us better people and peace and love and happiness and liberal hippy mantra...

Something I learned from the book! This is what makes me a better management material! :thumbup:

Haha! I like this side of you. Texas must be really rubbing off. :p

Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device

This is really depressing!! Because I lived it.. it brings back memories from that one Pharmaceutical company I worked at and it was a mix of Dilbert and Office Space day in, day out.

If you have to know it was Watson Pharmaceuticals .. the worst company ever.

This is really depressing!! Because I lived it.. it brings back memories from that one Pharmaceutical company I worked at and it was a mix of Dilbert and Office Space day in, day out.

If you have to know it was Watson Pharmaceuticals .. the worst company ever.

Is Watson Pharmaceuticals really that bad?