OMG ... It's Here

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ad2b

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I knew this would be the one place where most, if not all of you could relate...

My little finger is ready to click "Submit" ... after years of trying to "talk" myself out of why I should not apply, why I should not try, why I should give up, why I should just ....

I'm really doing this. And OMG, I am happy! Whether or not I get a seat, whether or not I get an II ... finally, I - and you!!! - are doing this. It just. hit. home.

:banana:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 11 users
Congratulations! :soexcited:

But why are you using your little finger to click the mouse?

Reactions: 1 user
It's really crazy when you finally get to this point, I've been working towards it for a long time now and seems like just yesterday applying seemed so far off. Congrats on getting to this point and remember to keep your head up now matter what happens, remember a large portion of matriculated students are re-apps (something like 40% I believe, correct me if I'm wrong someone)

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! :soexcited:

But why are you using your little finger to click the mouse?
Because if anyone can get you into medical school, it's Littlefinger.
anigif_enhanced-4259-1402410964-28.gif

Congrats OP!

Reactions: 3 users
Because if anyone can get you into medical school, it's Littlefinger.
anigif_enhanced-4259-1402410964-28.gif

Congrats OP!

That GIF, I can't even... -Slow clap.-

And yes, congratulations, OP!

Reactions: 1 users
Congratulations!! I can totally share in your feelings. I also have to say, hitting that submit button was a bit terrifying! But, hopefully a lot of exciting things await us all. Good luck and I'm happy to hear you're feeling so good about it. As you should!

Seriously, my hands were literally shaking when I submitted AACOMAS last night. I'm doing final checks on AMCAS right now and the butterflies are coming back.

Reactions: 1 users
I was very much there last year at this time. Now, I am experiencing a different OMG, it's here as I start school July 20th! I never thought I'd actually get in, but I got to choose from three gloriousday acceptances. The next year will be exhausting and exhilarating, heart racing and heart breaking, very long and too short, and you will feel both uplifted and humbled. Through all of it, remember this feeling off finally saying yes to yourself!

Reactions: 3 users