OMG! Super nervous. Somebody please respond ASAP! Did I just resubmit my AMCAS??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Luckygirlsadheart

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
OMG! Just assigned a letter to a school after already submitting AMCAS more than a week ago and got a message making me check a bunch of boxes saying that I certify everything is correct. Then it said that I am submitting my application and wait 5 mins for my status to change! But the status was already "Ready to Review"! Did I just revert the status? I am FREAKING OUT!

Members don't see this ad.

:corny:

Reactions: 1 user
Before the sarcastic powers that be rain down on this thread...

No, you didn't mess anything up.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh man the pre-med neuroticism is real here.
No, you are fine. With every change you make to your AMCAS, you must update it by "checking off all the boxes" every single time.
You are fine.

No, you are fine. With every change you make to your AMCAS, you must update it by "checking off all the boxes" every single time.
You are fine.
Sure is pre-med neuroticism! Fewf. Thank you so much for calming my nerves (*takes deep breath*).

You are fine.
What's funny to me is how every premed points out other premeds' neuroticism as if they were above it. We are not above it. It's in our nature, fam.

No you did not. Once your AMCAS is verified, it's verified.
Source: been there and added more schools and it required me to "update my application" by checking all those boxes.

Reactions: 1 user