Omm/omt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JustPlainBill

Attending
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since I had a professor who was a physiatrist MD who learned OMM/OMT and used it in his practice and later taught it, I thought I might find answers here....

I'm a resident and am thinking about making a switch to a neuromuscular medicine residency available in a nearby city. Could anyone here speak to career paths for neuromuscular medicine (OMM/OMT) types? I was originally thinking that I might incorporate it as part of an FM practice but found that I'm not liking FM so much....

Anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

Since I had a professor who was a physiatrist MD who learned OMM/OMT and used it in his practice and later taught it, I thought I might find answers here....

I'm a resident and am thinking about making a switch to a neuromuscular medicine residency available in a nearby city. Could anyone here speak to career paths for neuromuscular medicine (OMM/OMT) types? I was originally thinking that I might incorporate it as part of an FM practice but found that I'm not liking FM so much....

Anyone?

Do PMR res and learn OMT too. If you do OMM/OMT only you might get bored with having only one tool in your toolbox