On mentioning extra-curricular activities

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smashingdude

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am just finalizing my application, and want to make sure I haven't mentioned anything that may look ridiculous on the CV.

I was actively involved in many extra-curricular activities, mostly related to the Arts Group of our class, and was part of Writing/Scripting for drama/plays, hosting, directing, bass guitarist, game show organizer and on and on. I was thinking of mentioning all of these under volunteer, as part of the Art group activities.

I want to show my artistic and creative side, and let the programs know that I am an integral part of a group, love to be a team-player and try to get actively involved in other things beside clinic/studies. Does it sound aright to include all of this under my volunteer experience (just under one heading as 'Arts group of our class')?

I've already mentioned a bit of some activities under hobbies and want to make sure its not padding to mention these under 'Volunteer'.

Thank you all for your input.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: