One Month till the exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

casiemccartney

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have one month until I am scheduled to take the MCAT. I have been consistently scoring 9-11 on sectional tests (BS/PS, I started off strong on Verbal) and I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions/recommended study tactics for the last month. I am working full-time, so things are a lot more difficult! My weakness is definitely physics and I have been going through EK 1001 physics. I don't want to take the exam if I am not prepared to score higher than 33 cause my undergrad GPA is low.

Thanks for reading!

Members don't see this ad.

Quit work for a month, and do as many practice tests and passages as you can possibly do. 9-11 sounds like you know content but need more examples. You need to spend several hours a day drilling nonstop problems, i recommend TPR science workbook tbr passages if you have them. I wasnt a big fan of ek 1001 but I know some people love them. You are going to have to work harder then before to break a 33 if you are only at around a 27-30. And you only have a month.