blank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted556323

Empty

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one plus one. I don't think I will need an upgrade anytime soon. 2.5 quadcore, and 3GB ram is plenty for at least another year or two. That's how good the phone is.

Join one of the community forum and posting random crap often with people is how I get mine. I spent almost 2 days online to get an invite last time.

I also have the One Plus One and won't be upgrading anytime soon, but if it's anything like the first time around, you should be able to get the One Plus Two when they have special "no-invites windows" where you can just buy it. I got mine last October that way without an invite. Great phone.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Same, i have oneplusone and this one is rock solid. I don't really need the new one but it wouldn't hurt.

Am I living under a rock or something?
Lol I thought it was a trick math question when I first clicked it haha

Reactions: 1 user
Am I living under a rock or something?
Lol I thought it was a trick math question when I first clicked it haha

Same here.

So what's attractive about this phone versus say your other phone companies like Apple, Samsung, HTC, etc? Not looking for a new phone at the moment but perhaps in the future when I'm in need of one, I can think about this company and consider it. I'm a novice when it comes to tech, I like to stay a few years behind and avoid getting all the bells and whistles if I can.

It's also a Chinese company and well they don't have a great reputation although I think the quality can be as good as other phones considering so many are already made there. Is it safe and reliable? How is the protection on data, if that's even a relevant question.

Same here.

So what's attractive about this phone versus say your other phone companies like Apple, Samsung, HTC, etc? Not looking for a new phone at the moment but perhaps in the future when I'm in need of one, I can think about this company and consider it. I'm a novice when it comes to tech, I like to stay a few years behind and avoid getting all the bells and whistles if I can.

It's also a Chinese company and well they don't have a great reputation although I think the quality can be as good as other phones considering so many are already made there. Is it safe and reliable? How is the protection on data, if that's even a relevant question.
It has specs that compete or surpass the Galaxy S5/Iphone6 and you can buy it without a 2 year contract for about half the price of the big names.

Same here.

Looks like the appeal is cheap off contract phone with high specs. What's wrong with the phone being made in China? iPhones are made in China as well.

Looks like the appeal is cheap off contract phone with high specs. What's wrong with the phone being made in China? iPhones are made in China as well.

Nothing really. I mentioned the quality probably is as good as other phones since other brands (like iPhones) are made there. I just imagine the phone is being designed in China and maybe there might be differences in software, etc. I'm not a techie so I wouldn't know if there is any need for concern.