One thing to say

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pepocho

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Alright. Hmm. I would have told myself: wow, we really should have left earlier this morning.

Traffic was terrible.

Unless you mean freshman in high school. In which case, invest in ALL the things.

I would have said to take on more classes and invest more time in studying and not goofing around.

Members don't see this ad :)
"Just go with psych, J Kohai. Don't fart around with biology for 2 years. It will be boring."

- J Senpai

You're all fools!

Buy bitcoin. We'd all be rich.

Reactions: 4 users
"Buff OP, just because you have A's in your classes it doesn't meant you can skip classwork you don't feel like doing."

Yeah, I ended up with C's on some for being a *******.

Don't do medicine. Don't even try.

It isn't worth the heartache.

Last edited:
"Oso, don't take that random upper level 'introduction to Scandinavian civilization 'class just because of the pretty girl"

"the class sucks and the girl is kinda weird"

... my one W :smack:

Reactions: 4 users
Ask for help when you need it! Even if you don't need it, don't get over-confident!

Man, what I would do to go back in time and smack myself upside the head! Pull yourself together, past self!!!

Stop beating yourself up when your friends let you down. Move on and focus on the people who don't disappear on you, like your teammates.
Also, call your mother more, you're being a tool.

I was going to say, "No matter what happens, enjoy the ride. Make the most of it and you'll always find something beautiful, even in misery." But F### that, "Buy Bitcoin" can't be beat.

"Med schools will not be impressed by your challenging majors but will be impressed by a killer GPA!"

Reactions: 1 users
"That girl you're upset about, definitely not worth skipping meals and losing sleep over. You'll get over her, find a new one, and do it all over again."

"Your physical health is just as important as your academic, social, mental health."

"You can push yourself as much or as little as you're willing to."

"No...beer and cheese-itz are not two major food groups."

"Cute boys don't stay cute forever. Go tap dem butts, Doudline!"

Reactions: 1 user
"You can do math. You can do science. Don't listen to anyone who tells you you can't. Work at it harder and you will succeed."

"Stop playing World of Warcraft. Stop caring about your online buddies as if they were real friends. Stop staying up until 2:00AM to raid Sunwell. The new expansion will replace all your phat lewts with greens."

Reactions: 1 user
Remember that mock portfolio you made in August of 2012 where you invested a ton of money in Tesla and Boeing?

Actually invest all of your money in it because your mock portfolio grows 250% in 5 months.