One week

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HookahLungs

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dudes

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
meme-black-girl-hand-in-air-6-303x304.png

Ahhhh!!! ONE MORE WEEEK! We can get through this!! I'll be in a food coma for half of it so that'll be good!

Just four more days and then we can all eat ourselves into a 3-day food coma :D ...Well that's what I plan to do.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So anxious. So nauseous. My skin is breaking out. Where is my life right now.

Had a dream last night that I got accepted to my dream school and with the acceptance, they handed me a jar with someone's ashes. Like, what's that all about.

Reactions: 4 users
So anxious. So nauseous. My skin is breaking out. Where is my life right now.

Had a dream last night that I got accepted to my dream school and with the acceptance, they handed me a jar with someone's ashes. Like, what's that all about.
Is that supposed to be some sort of warning about how deathly difficult dental school is gna be :O

UGGGHHHHH

UGHUGHUGHUGHUGH
UGHUGHUGHUGH
UGHUGHUGH
UGHUGH
UGH

Everyone here needs to chill the f out.

Reactions: 2 users
EVERYBODY RELAX. LOOK HOW RELAXED I AM!!!!

that's how I feel right now... :beat::diebanana::bang:

Last edited:
I get nervous every time I open my fortune cookie, cause you know sometimes it says "everyone fails at some point, but you gotta get up and try again." Or something like that, or worse...

Reactions: 1 user
I get nervous every time I open my fortune cookie, cause you know sometimes it says "everyone fails at some point, but you gotta get up and try again." Or something like that, or worse...
Eating asian food less than a week from D day. You daredevil!!

Asian food sounds good. I really can't wait for thursday though. Got 3, 16 pound turkeys to choose from. I'm very excited, it may not seem like it but I'm also very tired it's 5:30 AM and I'm just going to sleep -.- safe to say we had the club goin up... Sike I caught up on the walkin dead

Is that really case? Dang that's awesome. I almost applied there.. I should've