Online access to MCAT 2015 practice exams?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Luckygirlsadheart

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I plan on hopefully starting to study for the MCAT 2015 very soon, but I don't know where to start! I'd like to study on my own by just buying the Kaplan MCAT books, but I realized, how can I possibly study on my own if I don't have access to online full length practice exams? It sure gives the Kaplan/TPR students an edge. Is there any way I can have access to all of these tests online, with the answers and timed sessions, without buying the whole entire course for a whopping $2,000?

Side Question: I never took Biochemistry. I did take a year of Orgo though. Can I get away with not taking it prior to taking the MCAT 2015 exam?

Thanks!
Luckygirlsadheart

Members don't see this ad.

If you bought the entire set, you have access to 3 FLs! You can purchase additional FLs online from NextStep, EK, and TBR; the FAQ in my signature has a section with links to those.

Members don't see this ad :)
Side Question: I never took Biochemistry. I did take a year of Orgo though. Can I get away with not taking it prior to taking the MCAT 2015 exam?

It's possible. I've read about numerous people who've studied it on their own and done well, both on here and on reddit. But you'll probably want to study it with multiple sources to cement your understanding as much as possible; I'd say a combination of TBR (their biology/biochem book(s)), Khan Academy, and Kaplan's biochemistry book is a good start. Some have spoken highly of Lehninger's biochemistry. My plan is to play it by ear (planning on studying for the MCAT next summer); if my practice scores don't look so good I may wait until after I've had biochemistry to actually take the MCAT.

The free one's are not as helpful as the ones I paid for such as AMMC, Examkrackers, and Nextstep they all were just like the real 2015 exam. PM if you're interested.

I am selling access to the following practice exams NS FL exams #1-5: $100 - 4 attempts remaining for all exams

EK FL exams #1-4: $100 - you can attempt these exams an unlimited number of times

AMMC Official MCAT Practice test-$100 -Practice questions for Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Critical Reading, and official guide questions -19 attempts remaining

Prices are negotiable

@MCAT_retake - and I believe that is highly illegal as their contract states when you purchase the course. Be careful. Better yet, don't do it.