Online Courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jupman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have seen that some school do not accept prereqs taken online. Since I am working fulltime, I have been taking night classes. This summer, I see a biology course that is hybrid, in the sense the class is online, but the lab is in person. I know most people will tell me to contact the schools I am interested in to see if they will accept it, but I was curious if anyone has had any experience in such courses.

Members don't see this ad.

I have seen that some school do not accept prereqs taken online. Since I am working fulltime, I have been taking night classes. This summer, I see a biology course that is hybrid, in the sense the class is online, but the lab is in person. I know most people will tell me to contact the schools I am interested in to see if they will accept it, but I was curious if anyone has had any experience in such courses.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=986194

Thank that guy. Looks like he put a lot of work in.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm willing to bet that hybrid courses will be accepted at many more schools than completely online courses. The lab portion is what most schools seem worried about.

Plus, if you're taking the class from the brick and mortar school you've gone to for the rest of your courses there is almost no chance anyone would know it was hybrid.

Always do your due diligence though.