Online genetics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Adambuff

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all, first let me say I have searched this topic and gathered some information. I just want to make sure I'm not over looking any options. I'm looking for an inexpensive online genetics course for the summer. WSU is what I had my hopes up for but 1600 is a bit pricey.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all, first let me say I have searched this topic and gathered some information. I just want to make sure I'm not over looking any options. I'm looking for an inexpensive online genetics course for the summer. WSU is what I had my hopes up for but 1600 is a bit pricey.
Try UC Berkeley Extension. Their 3 credit courses are $850 through the cell bio dept, and it's obviously coming from a top notch institution.

Members don't see this ad :)

Use the search area here because there are a lot of genetics courses that are offered in which students write about.

Use the search area here because there are a lot of genetics courses that are offered in which students write about.

That post is about two months old at this point by someone who posts less than once a month. Good suggestion, though!

Reactions: 1 user