Online Hangout or Skype MCAT Study group May 22nd Exam Brooklyn NY or Anywhere

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Disappear

Don't let the things you own end up owning you.
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello there,

my name is Jan, I'm from Brooklyn NY.

I'm looking to form a small group, no more than 3 people to study and prepare for May 22nd MCAT.

My plan for the group is to meet online once a week to share experience and discuss about the exam, study materials, give advice, support and motivate to each other. We can use Google Hangout or Skype group chat to meet. Also, through out the week if anything, we could message each other for small discussions if necessary.

I got the EK 9th edition books, and I'm planning on using that to study. Hopefully, my partners would use same books so we could follow up each other's progress at the same pace; if not then it's fine, you can use your own set of materials to study and we could try to keep each other on pace of our weekly goal(s).

We could form our own study schedule for each day or individual weekly goals if our study time are different. I'm suggesting using and share Google doc's calendar and we can track each other's goals and progress.

I hope that I could hear back from someone soon, I'm going to begin my study on Monday the 16th. Please send me a private message if you are interested to be part of this group and leave your contact info. I think we need to discuss our plans before anything.

Let's work together on this journey to be come doctors! Thank you.

My background info.

I'm easy going guy, self motivated, willing and happy to help other as long as others are willing to take care of themselves.

I have a bachelor in chemistry and masters in science education.

I'm using 9th ed of EK to study and I have other materials to supplement my study.

I work part time 3 days a week. Everyday after work or in the morning on the days I don't work, I exercise at the local gym for 60-90 minutes as a part of my daily routine.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: