Online MPH'ers 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bubbylover

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any working stiffs applying for online programs only? I've applied to 4 for the fall: Berkeley, USC, GW, and UNE. Just submitted beginning of April.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Any working stiffs applying for online programs only? I've applied to 4 for the fall: Berkeley, USC, GW, and UNE. Just submitted beginning of April.

LOL - I've been contemplating online programs for a long long time and researched practically every single program out there. I've finally decided to take real steps to apply to the University of Washington's eMPH program. Luckily a lot of them have a pretty late deadline.

I applied to USC just yesterday. Heard anything back yet? The coordinator told me it should take about 3 weeks to give an answer

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied to USC just yesterday. Heard anything back yet? The coordinator told me it should take about 3 weeks to give an answer

I haven't heard from USC but I took a little while to get all 3 letters in. Last one was just uploaded last week.