Online practice exams - where to buy them?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Luckygirlsadheart

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'd like to do as many practice exams as I can for the MCAT 2015. Unfortunately, my budget is limited, so spending $2,300 for a Kaplan course or something to access those 11/12 full length exams isn't really an option for me. So I was wondering if anybody could list a whole bunch of websites/resources where I can get access to *online* full-length practice exams and pay by test or by test packages. I really want that online experience.

Members don't see this ad.

I'd like to do as many practice exams as I can for the MCAT 2015. Unfortunately, my budget is limited, so spending $2,300 for a Kaplan course or something to access those 11/12 full length exams isn't really an option for me. So I was wondering if anybody could list a whole bunch of websites/resources where I can get access to *online* full-length practice exams and pay by test or by test packages. I really want that online experience.

Hi @Luckygirlsadheart

Here is a list of lots of MCAT resources that you may find useful.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mcat/wiki/mcat2015faq/contentreview

I would recommend that you at least get the AAMC practice test.

Hope that helps and good luck with the MCAT. :)

I am selling access to the following practice exams NS FL exams #1-5: $100 - 4 attempts remaining for all exams

EK FL exams #1-4: $100 - you can attempt these exams an unlimited number of times

AMMC Official MCAT Practice test-$100 -Practice questions for Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Critical Reading, and official guide questions -19 attempts remaining

Prices are negotiable