only have the 2012 destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Qwer12345

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
so my DAT is in a few days, and from what I've been reading on this forum, for the new biology section, there were a lot of tough questions. I only have the 2012 Destroyer and I'm not going to get the 2015 since my DAT is so close. What else can I do if I want to improve my scores?

Members don't see this ad.

Skim through Feralis Biology notes. If you come across anything completely new, maybe watch a youtube video on it to let it sink in. I skimmed these notes two days before the DAT (after lots of study from destroyer 2014, and AP Bio), and got a 30 in bio! I think this is a good way to quickly review everything you already know while catching anything you didn't know yet. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Skim through Feralis Biology notes. If you come across anything completely new, maybe watch a youtube video on it to let it sink in. I skimmed these notes two days before the DAT (after lots of study from destroyer 2014, and AP Bio), and got a 30 in bio! I think this is a good way to quickly review everything you already know while catching anything you didn't know yet. Good luck!

Did you have any questions that were very detailed? Or was it all really basic?

Did you have any questions that were very detailed? Or was it all really basic?
The questions were either embarrassingly easy or pretty detailed, not a whole lot of medium difficulty questions. There were about 5-6 questions I marked and never was certain on. There were also about 4-5 questions I wouldn't have gotten if it wasn't for destroyer. Know the destroyer problems inside and out!

The questions were either embarrassingly easy or pretty detailed, not a whole lot of medium difficulty questions. There were about 5-6 questions I marked and never was certain on. There were also about 4-5 questions I wouldn't have gotten if it wasn't for destroyer. Know the destroyer problems inside and out!
Guess on those detailed ones we read the Feralis notes that are in small print