Open Child position starting in 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thelmalynx

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know I don't post, but I regularly read the board and appreciate all the information I have received from everyone. I can't believe this journey is almost complete.

I am posting this for anyone who is interested in a child and adolescent psychiatry position starting in 2014. It is located at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences located in Little Rock, AR. I am one of the 2nd year fellows in training here, and feel that I have received a wonderful education. Y0u get to do inpatient on a true diagnostic unit where children stay approximately 30 days, and during my interview process, I did not come across anything like this and believe is the true strength of our program. In addition, 2nd year affords you ample time for electives which allows you to do what you want and helps you prepare for the future.

If you have any questions, please send me a message and I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Ryan

Members don't see this ad.