Optomcas ? after submitting..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cocopuffs1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all! Once one submits and pays, do the schools have access to all app. information or is it only after your GPA is verified? I just submitted and I know it will be awhile (hopefully not) that it will be verified. I was just wondering. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all! Once one submits and pays, do the schools have access to all app. information or is it only after your GPA is verified? I just submitted and I know it will be awhile (hopefully not) that it will be verified. I was just wondering. Thanks!
After everything is verified and app sent to schools that's when they will have access to your app.

Awesome thanks! So I'm guessing they verify after they receive all transcripts or do u think they do it as it's received?(I have 2 transcripts being sent from 2 different schools) They have received one already and not the other.

Awesome thanks! So I'm guessing they verify after they receive all transcripts or do u think they do it as it's received?(I have 2 transcripts being sent from 2 different schools) They have received one already and not the other.
The verification process will start after all the transcripts are received. Since its late in the cycle, it shouldn't really take that long after they receive all the required papers.