OptomCAS Experiences Section Format

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Applicant15

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm just about ready to submit my optometry application on OptomCAS and began worrying about the fact that I've listed the descriptions of my experiences in point-form format (not paragraph format). Despite the fact that it's in point-form format, I think the description is quite complete and correct. I have included an example below. What do you guys think? Should I change it to paragraph form?

Thank you!!! :)

Example - Employment: Community Living Mississauga
- Supported teenagers (aged 13-21 years) who have an intellectual and/or physical disability to participate in a variety of community activities.
- Obtained Standard First Aid Certification, Crisis Prevention Intervention Training, and Personal Care and Emergency Training.
- Budgeted and allocated resources from the Ministry of Social Services towards engaging and productive weekly activities.
- Attended weekly meetings and documented daily activities in report and communication logs for parents and staff supervisors.

Members don't see this ad.

I did the same. It should be in point format. You just need to list the stuffs you've done, and it doesn't say anything about writing in paragraph.