OptomCAS GPA calculations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Eye4Eyes

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone's GPA has been calculated and their entire application has been submitted to their designated Optometry schools? I submitted my OptomCAS application 3 weeks ago and my transcripts and LORs have also been sent. The only thing missing is the GPA calculation.
The FAQ page mentioned that the GPA calculations will take ~4-6 weeks, but I'm definitely eager to begin the supplemental application since my university's fall term will be starting soon and I don't want to be swamped.

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Mine havent been calculated either and I submitted about a week ago :( I called yesterday and Optomcas said they are working on peoples applications who submitted july 16th and they are working their way up

Thanks for letting me know! I submitted my application on July 12 and my transcripts were received on July 18th, so I'm hoping everything gets put into place soon. Best of luck to you!

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted mine on the 17th and the GPAs were put in on the 25th so I think they are getting around to everyone :)

Hey! Thanks for letting me know! Turns out my GPA was calculated today. I just happened to be impatient for one day. lol