Optomcas question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Opto2424

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the application, can you send to each school individually when you have all components done for that specific school or is it one whole application in which you send to all your schools at once? Also once submitted can you edit the application as things get added?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! I applied via optomcas last cycle. Yes, you can send to specific schools after you finish the whole app. The only thing you can edit after you submit is adding new courses and grades for those courses that you will take/currently taking (depending on when you submit the optomcas).

Hello! I applied via optomcas last cycle. Yes, you can send to specific schools after you finish the whole app. The only thing you can edit after you submit is adding new courses and grades for those courses that you will take/currently taking (depending on when you submit the optomcas).
Okay, thank you! Just to clarify, so if I were to have the requirements done for one school but not the other, I can just submit for that school at that time and then the other school at a later time?

Members don't see this ad :)
yep! you can do one at a time or all at once!