Oral board scores are up!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yes every time there is a bump I have to change my shorts - I'm at work and I'm running out of fresh ones

Members don't see this ad.

I like to think that every time this thread is bumped, somewhere a doctor changes his underwear.

Now the ABA is screwing with everyone:

The ABA Diplomate Directory is currently unavailable and will return
to service on Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 10:00 AM (ET).
Please contact the ABA Office with any questions at (866) 999-7501.

Or maybe they're just being nice and not letting random people look up who passed and who didn't for 24 hrs.

Members don't see this ad :)
Passed it as well. I was debating on waiting to get home so I didn't yell at anyone at work, but it's ALL GOOD.

True story, they are up. I passed! Almost vomited in my mouth a little while I was logging in.

Passed!!! I guess they overlooked my complete failure to string together a coherent sentence regarding electrical grounding.

Now the ABA is screwing with everyone:

The ABA Diplomate Directory is currently unavailable and will return
to service on Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 10:00 AM (ET).
Please contact the ABA Office with any questions at (866) 999-7501.

Or maybe they're just being nice and not letting random people look up who passed and who didn't for 24 hrs.

yeah this is what they do now that people were searching other people and candidates were finding out via congratulatory/apologetic facebook posts whether or not they had passed

yeah this is what they do now that people were searching other people and candidates were finding out via congratulatory/apologetic facebook posts whether or not they had passed

This is actually how I found out I passed a few years back... bunch of txt messages from people before I saw the results myself

Hi I fail the oral this year it was my first attempt. I thought I was prepared I took two M. HO courses and one Jensen, I practice 22 mocks oral. I am not fluent in English. In the real exam even when I knew the topics my presentation was poor and because I was so nervous I could not comunicate well. I was very intimidated. I do not know what to do now. I have read a lot. Do you have any advice?

Hi I fail the oral this year it was my first attempt. I thought I was prepared I took two M. HO courses and one Jensen, I practice 22 mocks oral. I am not fluent in English. In the real exam even when I knew the topics my presentation was poor and because I was so nervous I could not comunicate well. I was very intimidated. I do not know what to do now. I have read a lot. Do you have any advice?

Practice English. Forget the Ho courses. Take some language courses.

i feel like this is part of the reason why the exam is the way it is. to practice anesthesiology in the united states you need to be fluent in english

I took oral boards yesterday, and felt pretty ok after. Today, more I think about it more I freak out:eek: now 3 weeks of waiting.