Oral Boards June 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eyemd40

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have information on June 2012 oral board results? My 'status' has not changed one way or the other and it's been more than 4 weeks now. I have read many postings that one's status will change on the ABO website if you pass within 3-4 weeks. If one fails, does the status also change to indicate one must register again for the oral boards? Or with failing do you only find out via mail? Has anyone found out their results yet?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Have not heard anything either. I believe that when scores are posted, pass will show board certification and fail will show registration/assignment for next oral exam. Taking a bit longer for results this time it seems.

Members don't see this ad :)
My page on the ABO website looks different now, but does not indicate board certification. I'm thinking this means that I did not pass. Anyone else have any info?

It says that I have passed but my last name starts with a C so they could still be in the process of updating all the info.

Good luck everyone!!

My page on the ABO website looks different now, but does not indicate board certification. I'm thinking this means that I did not pass. Anyone else have any info?

If it says you must register for oral boards at a future date, that usually means you didn't pass, unless they are in process of updating (happened to me). If you pass, it should say certified, list your number, and give you information on MOC.

Hi SDN network,

Looking for a study group in the greater San Diego, California area to study collaboratively for the October oral board administration. Flexible--willing to join study group that uses skype or gotomeeting.com etc if travel is an issue (can study with group outside San Diego area)! Contact [email protected].