Ordering Berkeley Review Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ieatshrimp24

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there. I'm just wondering if there is anybody who has ordered Berkeley Review books in person from one of their locations? Do you know if they generally have enough books in stock or would I literally order from there and have them deliver it to me? Just wondering since a lot of people have had difficulty ordering from Berkeley Review. By the way, if it makes any difference I'm going to the one in Westwood. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there. I'm just wondering if there is anybody who has ordered Berkeley Review books in person from one of their locations? Do you know if they generally have enough books in stock or would I literally order from there and have them deliver it to me? Just wondering since a lot of people have had difficulty ordering from Berkeley Review. By the way, if it makes any difference I'm going to the one in Westwood. Thank you.

Westwood and Irvine sell books by appointment. You can PM me and I'll send you the contact information.

Reactions: 1 user
Westwood and Irvine sell books by appointment. You can PM me and I'll send you the contact information.
Hi BerkReviewTech,

I wanted to ask if TBR will offer CBTs for the Oct 21 date. I wanted to know if I should bother ordering them or if the website will be unavailable as it says on the website.

Thanks,