Oregon State University c/o 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

urawolf

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for OSU this year. Anyone here back from Oregon State University for interview yet? I just submitted my supplemental last week!

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't see a thread for OSU this year. Anyone here back from Oregon State University for interview yet? I just submitted my supplemental last week!
Finally someone started a thread for OSU :) I'm having an interview next week 1/23. I heard back from the school for the interview about a week after everything was submitted, so you should expect to hear from them soon! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
This is a very quiet thread...
lol it is! I'm surprised that there are not many applicants for OSU here this year..
It's been weeks since my interview and I haven't heard anything back from them *sigh*

lol it is! I'm surprised that there are not many applicants for OSU here this year..
It's been weeks since my interview and I haven't heard anything back from them *sigh*

Me too! The suspense is killing me. :(

Me three! I interviewed in early Feb and I haven't heard back yet. I think my interviews went very well so I just have to wait to hear back. Apparently we should hear back by late February since the deposit needs to be in my then. If they haven't filled in all the spots by that point (end of Feb), then they will proceed to March. Wishing everyone the best!

Me three! I interviewed in early Feb and I haven't heard back yet. I think my interviews went very well so I just have to wait to hear back. Apparently we should hear back by late February since the deposit needs to be in my then. If they haven't filled in all the spots by that point (end of Feb), then they will proceed to March. Wishing everyone the best!

Did I mention that the anxiety is killing me? I'm literally checking my mail everyday as if I'm waiting for a $9,000,000,000,000,000,000 check to arrive!!

Did I mention that the anxiety is killing me? I'm literally checking my mail everyday as if I'm waiting for a $9,000,000,000,000,000,000 check to arrive!!
hahaha is OSU your top choice?
I thought I was the only one that hasn't heard back from this school cuz I think I did really bad in the interview :bang: . The MMI format was certainly not my cup of tea:annoyed:
Hope you guys hear good news from them soon!:hardy:

Absolutely, OSU is my #1 choice. I though that the MMI format was interesting. The MMI definitely made me feel comfortable as opposed to the classical interview. :zip:;). Good luck to everybody!

Have you heard back yet?

Have you heard back yet?
Nope :yawn:. Thank God I have a back up school already. I don't know what's taking them forever to decide lol.:poke: . I thought they would respond really quick as they did in offering the interview... They said the latest is end of March so I guess we'll have one more month to wait...
Have you been accepted elsewhere?

Heyyyy I just got the acceptance email 5 mins ago! :)
Congratulations mayowl! I hope to get the same email soon! I interviewed in early Feb so I'm hoping that I'll hear back soon...

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations mayowl! I hope to get the same email soon! I interviewed in early Feb so I'm hoping that I'll hear back soon...
Thanks! Be sure to check your Spam too lol cuz mine was in Spam.
I'm kinda torn between this school and U of U now hmm but most likely I'll decline my seat here..
Let me know when you get the email! Good luck!!:)

Thanks! Be sure to check your Spam too lol cuz mine was in Spam.
I'm kinda torn between this school and U of U now hmm but most likely I'll decline my seat here..
Let me know when you get the email! Good luck!!:)
Based on when you interviewed and when you heard back, I should be hearing back next week. It took 3 weeks for you to hear back.

So just to confirm from those of you that have received the acceptance to the program, should I be expecting an email, call, or letter? I know @mayowl received an email so is that typical or have some of you received a call or a letter? I'm curious.:nailbiting:

Early February interview as well, accepted on Tuesday via email