Oregon State University Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tuck

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I noticed a couple people were admitted into OSU and was curious as to what schools they were admitted from, or if they had already graduated. I noticed that many people were slow in getting admissions letters, but I received mine a week after my interview. At any rate was just curious, I know that 3 people from western oregon university were admitted. any info would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

i got admitted to osu durring this past spring term. i graduated after spring term from portland state university.

ap

One note about OSU though is that they were not particularily organized this year. I got there for my interview at 1 PM and they told me I had missed it and that it was scheduled for 8 AM. I was VERY happy that I had brought my letter with me because they looked at me like I was full of **** when I told them that my letter said 1 PM. They had already crossed me off their lists! So...just in case something like that happens to you make sure you bring your letter and everything else they send you just in case :) In addition, when I got out of the interview process I started alternative plans because I had no real idea how things went. That being said, apparantly things turned out well and I hope that others had a bit more of a positive experience with the whole process.