Osteopathic EM programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Did you guys receive calls or emails from the programs that you heard back from. Not sure if one hold more weight than another or if its just program dependant?
Thanks

I got some form of hand written greeting card from Mary Mercy but nothing any more substantial from them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone have a general idea what time NMS match results come out? The site says 12 noon eastern time--wondering if that's just a conservative estimate. Thanks!

Does anyone have a general idea what time NMS match results come out? The site says 12 noon eastern time--wondering if that's just a conservative estimate. Thanks!

I remember last year people knew a lot earlier, more like 9 or 10 am EST.

Reactions: 1 user
Good luck on Monday to all you guys going DO! I had a really hard time withdrawing from the NMS match last week, but hopefully it was for the best.

What about the new programs, are they all through the match? Norman?
From my understanding, PGY1 for Norman is the match, PGY2 was outside the match.

Good luck on Monday to all you guys going DO! I had a really hard time withdrawing from the NMS match last week, but hopefully it was for the best.
The AOA match date is 2/9/15, not 2/2/15.

You know what I meant, give me a break :laugh:

Actually, I initially went, "WTF? This Monday? I thought it was the Monday after this one... to the GOOGLE!" Especially since I'm at an ACGME interview for IM tomorrow on the other side of the county (which is really just an excuse for a vacation).

Members don't see this ad :)
Actually, I initially went, "WTF? This Monday? I thought it was the Monday after this one... to the GOOGLE!" Especially since I'm at an ACGME interview for IM tomorrow on the other side of the county (which is really just an excuse for a vacation).

You're applying also this year? I thought you matched last year.

I matched into a TRI. That being said, I'm much much more at peace now if I end up in an IM program than I was last year.

Sorry if this has been addressed before, but what are the odds of landing a spot at these DO programs without an audition, assuming solid board scores, LORs, and clerkship grades? Our schedule leaves open very few opportunities to rotate out of network (some of them being way too late 4th year). Just curious.

Good luck to all of you in the match next week!

Sorry if this has been addressed before, but what are the odds of landing a spot at these DO programs without an audition, assuming solid board scores, LORs, and clerkship grades? Our schedule leaves open very few opportunities to rotate out of network (some of them being way too late 4th year). Just curious.

Good luck to all of you in the match next week!

It really depends what program you want to be at. There are some that literally don't care if you do a rotation at all (Einstein, St Lukes, others) and some that don't even consider you if you don't rotate (port st lucie, others).

Best advice is figure out where you want to go and see what that program likes you to do.

It really depends what program you want to be at. There are some that literally don't care if you do a rotation at all (Einstein, St Lukes, others) and some that don't even consider you if you don't rotate (port st lucie, others).

Best advice is figure out where you want to go and see what that program likes you to do.
Right on. Thanks man.

Good luck to everyone in the upcoming match. It's a massive headache (and head-game) and causes nothing but stress. If anyone wants to talk about it, including if you find yourself not matching, hit me up. Unfortunately I've had some experience with this area

Good luck to everyone in the upcoming match. It's a massive headache (and head-game) and causes nothing but stress. If anyone wants to talk about it, including if you find yourself not matching, hit me up. Unfortunately I've had some experience with this area

Hey just a couple questions that I think you may be able to help me with. Im a 3rd year trying to get ready for the upcoming cycle. Unfortunately my school has really strict restrictions on rotations during 4th year (as you probably know since you also went to LECOM). I basically wont be able to do any auditions until Sept. Is that too late for a SLOE?

How important are auditions for Aria? Luckily Aria is an affiliate of LECOM so it will be one of the places I will be able to audition at. Also, whats your plan with EM/IM? The program intrigues me, but honestly I'm not sure how it would benefit me when I actually start to practice. I see on the AOA website that Aria is funded for CCM spots so maybe that's an option for some EM/IM folks.

Hey just a couple questions that I think you may be able to help me with. Im a 3rd year trying to get ready for the upcoming cycle. Unfortunately my school has really strict restrictions on rotations during 4th year (as you probably know since you also went to LECOM). I basically wont be able to do any auditions until Sept. Is that too late for a SLOE?

How important are auditions for Aria? Luckily Aria is an affiliate of LECOM so it will be one of the places I will be able to audition at. Also, whats your plan with EM/IM? The program intrigues me, but honestly I'm not sure how it would benefit me when I actually start to practice. I see on the AOA website that Aria is funded for CCM spots so maybe that's an option for some EM/IM folks.

If there is any way for you to get a SLOE earlier then try, even if it means shadowing an EM doc instead of a formal rotation. BTW were you aware that for "medical selective" and "Surgical selective" Emergency Medicine counts?

Audition rotations help (or hurt if you're terrible), but we certainly rank/match people who haven't rotated here previously. It's the same as any other program, if you've shown your face and people like you then your chances of matching increase.

There are several reason I love the combined program that I am in and would definitely recommend it:

1. You have something for your future career that makes you stand out, that makes you different. It goes a long way to be able to say that you know how the inpatient world works. It can make you an asset for running OBS units, or for hospitals where you could tell them that you can provide medicine/icu coverage should it be necessary, and that you have a training and educational foundation in any of the diseases that we deal with in the ED that goes beyond the standard ED training.
2. The internal medicine program at Aria is highly critical care focused. In the combined program we do at least 3 ICU months per year (regular IM here does 4/year), compared with IM residencies at other places where you might do 2-3 ICU months total. Whether you're combined EM/IM or a straight IM resident you become a critical care badass. As for the Critical Care fellowship, that is something new starting this July. From the EM/IM program (which is 5 years) it is 1 additional year for the fellowship. From EM or IM alone, it is 2 years.
3. Bad-assness. I looked up at the seniors in my combined program and was absolutely blown away. You become a badass like none other. Extraordinarily competent across multiple fields, able to handle just about anything.
4. EM in the DO world is 4 years, so the combined program only adds one more year to your residency.
5. You have options for your future. Just about all our graduates do EM primarily. Some do EM exclusively, but some do EM and internal medicine as well (usually hospitalist-type work). If you decide you don't want to do emergency medicine after 10 years, you can become a hospitalist, or have an outpatient practice, or work in an urgent care, or go get a fellowship, or just about anything.

Best way to see what our program is like is to rotate with us first hand.

If there is any way for you to get a SLOE earlier then try, even if it means shadowing an EM doc instead of a formal rotation. BTW were you aware that for "medical selective" and "Surgical selective" Emergency Medicine counts?

Audition rotations help (or hurt if you're terrible), but we certainly rank/match people who haven't rotated here previously. It's the same as any other program, if you've shown your face and people like you then your chances of matching increase.

There are several reason I love the combined program that I am in and would definitely recommend it:

1. You have something for your future career that makes you stand out, that makes you different. It goes a long way to be able to say that you know how the inpatient world works. It can make you an asset for running OBS units, or for hospitals where you could tell them that you can provide medicine/icu coverage should it be necessary, and that you have a training and educational foundation in any of the diseases that we deal with in the ED that goes beyond the standard ED training.
2. The internal medicine program at Aria is highly critical care focused. In the combined program we do at least 3 ICU months per year (regular IM here does 4/year), compared with IM residencies at other places where you might do 2-3 ICU months total. Whether you're combined EM/IM or a straight IM resident you become a critical care badass. As for the Critical Care fellowship, that is something new starting this July. From the EM/IM program (which is 5 years) it is 1 additional year for the fellowship. From EM or IM alone, it is 2 years.
3. Bad-assness. I looked up at the seniors in my combined program and was absolutely blown away. You become a badass like none other. Extraordinarily competent across multiple fields, able to handle just about anything.
4. EM in the DO world is 4 years, so the combined program only adds one more year to your residency.
5. You have options for your future. Just about all our graduates do EM primarily. Some do EM exclusively, but some do EM and internal medicine as well (usually hospitalist-type work). If you decide you don't want to do emergency medicine after 10 years, you can become a hospitalist, or have an outpatient practice, or work in an urgent care, or go get a fellowship, or just about anything.

Thanks for the quick reply! Tons of great information in that post. I'm looking to rotate at Aria during my medical selective in September, so unfortunately that will be the earliest I can audition. I will definitely try to get a SLOE before that if possible. You make a good case for EM/IM and peaked my interest. How does Aria look at applicants who apply to both residencies? I've heard that for other specialties (like applying EM and IM) at the same hospital is sometimes looked down upon. Obviously this is a different scenario since I'd be applying EM and EM/IM.

Thanks for the quick reply! Tons of great information in that post. I'm looking to rotate at Aria during my medical selective in September, so unfortunately that will be the earliest I can audition. I will definitely try to get a SLOE before that if possible. You make a good case for EM/IM and peaked my interest. How does Aria look at applicants who apply to both residencies? I've heard that for other specialties (like applying EM and IM) at the same hospital is sometimes looked down upon. Obviously this is a different scenario since I'd be applying EM and EM/IM.
Can't speak for anywhere else but at our place it isn't uncommon for someone to apply for both EM and EM/IM. Actually it's probably the most likely for that to happen. It wouldn't be something held against you here. Now if you were applying say EM and FP here, then that might raise a few eyebrows, especially by the FP peeps.

This doesn't go for other places though, because I've heard as you have that they don't like people double applying. No idea if that is rumor or not

Well, I'll be the first one to bite. I matched at my #1: Carilion New River Valley in Christiansburg, VA!

Best of luck to everyone! I hope you all are happy with your results!

I am just so happy to have matched! I'm curious to see how many unfilled spots are left.

I matched, but went way down on my list. I hope everyone gets in somewhere.

I didn't rank any AOA. But being snoopy today, I saw about 8 open EM spots. Genesys (1 spot) and Allegiance Health (5 spots) in MI. South Pointe (1 spot) in OH. Southwest (1 spot) in OK. EM/FM (1 spot) and IM/FM (2 spots) at St Barnabas in NY.

Also, I was looking at the overall list. There are spots open all over the place for derm, rads, neuro surgery, ortho, etc! We got an email from our advisor today with a letter from the AOA saying that any DO that wanted to try and essentially scramble into a spot could do it even if they didn't apply AOA... Very odd concept, but kind of cool for those that want some really competitive specialties.

Is anyone else really confused as to why allegiance has five unfilled spots out of their 6 available spots?

The Genesys spot is being moved to their ACGME program.

Is anyone else really confused as to why allegiance has five unfilled spots out of their 6 available spots?

Yes, though i thought they take like 8-9. Despite being new, seemed like the program had a lot of potential last year with some experienced leadership ganked from garden city and a massive catchment area. Though their educational component was fairly lacking...

I feel like those combined spots at Barnabas initially go unmatched every year.

I ended up matching straight EM, but I initially explored EM/IM on the osteopathic side. Out of all the places I interviewed at, Aria would have definitely been my top choice for EM/IM. Also, they asked whether I was ranking EM/IM first then EM second or vice versa at their program.

Thanks for this info! I've been debating on straight EM or EM/IM for when the time comes. I figure the places I want to work, the IM experience would be valuable.

In an effort to pay it forward after all the help I've gotten from this site over the past few years I've written up reviews of the programs I auditioned at this year (1month each). Hope this proves helpful to those of you applying this next cycle. Good luck. In alphabetical order....

Good Samaritan
Shift length: 12hrs
EM Shifts/PGY year: DNK
Spots/yr: 4
PGY1 salary: 56,794

The thing that stood out the most about this month was the nice balance of trauma along with regular cases. Good Sam has a large catchment area with no surrounding trauma centers so you get to manage a lot of good blunt and penetrating trauma. They have a large ED along with a separate peds ED, totaling at least 40+ beds from what I remember so you’re always busy. The ED is separated into a pod system with 3 teams, one attending per 1-2 residents. Dr. Levy runs a very organized system and a tight ship. The residents are all very smart and cool to hang out with. There isn’t much to do in West Islip though so a lot of residents make a 40+ minute commute from closer to NYC.

Integris Southwest
EM Shifts/PGY year: 20, 18, 16, 14
Spots/yr: 9
PGY1 salary: 50,296

One of the strongest academic programs of all the places I visited. The only place that had two didactic/lecture days per week with a very structured curriculum. The culture here is very fast, you are on your feet and pushed to move/work briskly. They see a lot of pathology, 90k+ patients and a good amount of trauma as the only other trauma center in the city is up at OU. Residents here pretty much run the show. EM is the only residency and they do every procedure in the hospital from the ED to the floors to the ICU which gives them the most procedures of any place I visited. It’s a demanding residency but the residents that come out are badasses and they know it. Unlike almost all of the other programs they only interview people that rotate there unfortunately so you have to audition to be considered.

Kent Hospital
Shift length: 9hrs
Spots/yr: 6
PGY1 salary: 48,734

One of the slower programs in terms of pace/flow but a great environment for learning. There are 4 care teams with a 1 on 1 attending to patient ratio which was the only place I visited that had that. Many of the attendings including the PD trained up at nearby Brown so they’re solid academically. They are also one of if not the only place in the DO world that does 9hr shifts which affords the residents a great lifestyle not overly consumed by work. Warwick is a sleepy suburb of Providence so you don’t see much trauma in-house but you get 2 months at Baltimore Shock to try and make up for it.

Midwestern / CCOM
EM Shifts/PGY year: 15-17 throughout
Spots/yr: 16
PGY1 salary: 47,500

The CCOM residency is an interesting system. They have three separate pods – the downtown pod, the St James pod, and the Indiana pod. After the first year the residents participate in a lottery that splits them up and determines where they spend the majority of the next three years. The residency is gigantic, with 16 spots it’s the largest in the DO world. This means there’s a lot of stability and hospital support. Chicago obviously is one of the biggest pluses of going here, but unless you end up in the downtown pod expect an average of 1hr drives to get to the other hospitals if you want to live near the loop. As a rotating student I only worked at one of roughly 5-6 hospitals in the residency each with different attendings and cultures so it’s hard to comment on the program as a whole.

St Barnabas
Spots/yr: 13
PGY1 salary: 49,393

Barnabas is a pretty polarizing place. Most people I met either loved or hated it. On the pro side is it’s a huge trauma center (as are all the NY area hospitals) that sees a tremendous volume of patients and pathology. You will come out of here having seen everything. Residents are constantly busy and seeing patients. You will be exposed to a very diverse mix of cultures as you’d expect from being in the Bronx. Some of the cons are that it's kind of a grungy hospital and they don’t pay nearly enough to manage the cost of living of being in NYC. Residents are also pushed extremely hard without much ancillary support from the nurses/techs. As you probably already read residents do all their own lines/draws/and push patients for imaging. But if you want to train at a bustling metropolis you won’t find a better location in the DO world than Barnabas/NYC.

If you have any specific questions please feel free to PM me about any of these places or the app process in general.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Anyone have any information on the Norman Regional program in Norman, OK? Or the Lawton, OK one? Or the Metro Health program in Wyoming, MI? Thanks for the info!

I auditioned at metro in Grand Rapids, pm me any questions you might have

Anyone have any information on the Norman Regional program in Norman, OK? Or the Lawton, OK one? Or the Metro Health program in Wyoming, MI? Thanks for the info!
Norman Regional is a brand new program with their first match this year.

Okay, I matched today so now it's time to update this thread with some residency reviews. I went on a crapload of interviews, so it's hard to keep things straight now. Will add as I find brochures and folders.

St. John Medical Center - Westlake, OH
38K visits per year
Level III Trauma Center
Trauma, Lifeflight @ Metrohealth
Peds EM @ Akron Children's Hospital
Didactics as part of the consortium
Combined EM/IM program
16 total residents
23% admit rate
Stroke center
4 months of CC/ICU
Challenger board review
10 hour shifts
25 beds
22 shifts first year
4 residents/year.
30-35% admit rate.
Part of consortium.
Very into patient satisfaction. Rich white part of Cleveland. To match here, need to send love letters. Affiliated with University Health. Adding US month. Take new grads as faculty. EMR. Weak on OB. Dog lab for procedures. New hospital. Resident lounge, $14/day, call room also stocked with food. Most awkward resident lunch ever.

Mercy Memorial - Monroe, MI (Basically Detroit)
Provided hotel the night before, big shiny yellow star!
EMS, Aeromed rotations.
Peds EM/ICU/Trauma @ DMC Children's Hospital
Rural medicine months
Merging with ProCare, will increase number of specialists.
Pursuing STEMI and stroke accreditation.
Trauma @ St. Vincent, Grant
SICU @ Grant
Trauma @ Shock
Tox @ DMC DRC
Boot camp in July
46K ED visits/year
4 ICU months
6 residents/year
ACGME family med currently.
Some faculty are AOBEM examiners. No cafeteria food stipend. No house intern call.
Pushing for research, ACGME requirements. Affiliated with SCS/MSUCOM (lectures once a month). Will be opening other residency programs. Monthly quizzes from Rosen's. Rosh review. 14 bed ICU. 30 bed ED with fast track. Equidistant to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Toledo. 10 hour shifts. Shift 2 blocks in a row. New hospital. My Chart EMR. Had no med students rotating at the time. Goal is to have 4th year students rotating in ED.

Ohio Valley Medical Center - Wheeling WV (Not Ohio!)
20 bed ED
2 hospitals, one is level 2 with 35K visits/year and older. The other has no trauma designation and sees 20-25K/year.
Meditech EMR, possibly changing to Epic.
Call all 4 years.
12 hour shifts.
Most residents want small town. No problems getting procedures, done by second year. Seem happy overall.
Trauma in Toledo.
10 bed ICU.
Changing didactics to be attending+resident.
Rosen's 1 chapter/week, assigned reading.
PD did not fall asleep during my interview, was still very awkward.
Tension between oil/gas workers and city. About an hour away from Pittsburgh. People definitely had problems finding jobs for spouses. Urban deer hunting is a popular hobby. Tight knit group. Only DO wilderness month elective (Boy Scout Jamboree). Will send top 30 on rank list an email.

Last edited:
St. Joseph Health Center - Warren, OH (In between Cleveland and Pittsburgh)
30 bed ICU @ St. Elizabeth (Level 1 Trauma, split months here).
15 12 hour shifts all 4 years.
St. Joseph is Level 3.
Do all your own reductions, even though there is an ortho residency.
No problems doing procedures.
Read through Tintinalli's once per year.
Dragon speak + Epic.
Akron's Children for NICU, taking over peds in St. Joseph.
2 residents/year.
Free insurance for family.
One month of nights 1st year, only call.
Cafeteria stipend.

Western Reserve - Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio (Near Cleveland, OH)
Physician owned, so for profit.
One of the largest democratic physician groups in US.
Can moonlight in house for $65/$85 hr.
2 residents per year.
Young attendings and PD is also really young.
Have a sim guy from Yale? Harvard? Some Ivy League name.
10 hour shifts.
Strong association with Akron City, lots of their attendings trained there.
# of ED visits picking up.
Have GS, ortho, IM, FM. Derm has been phased out.
Part of South Pointe Consortium? or NEOCOM.
Lots of pregnant residents.
Paired up with mentor.
20-25K visits/year.
EMS with SWAT.
Stroke center, STEMI pending.

Mount Sinai Medical Center - Miami, FL
months of MICU, month of CCU, peds EM @ Miami x3, Trauma @ Ryder x3, Tox @ Jackson, TICU month.
To get a spot here, you either have to be extremely well connected or have done your 3rd year cores here. Doing a one month rotation is not enough. It's basically a bunch of Nova grads. I was really torn about this program. Miami would be a neat place to live, but I did not like the program. The support staff was atrocious and the ED was old and falling apart. Pelvic exams were terrible, nurses yelled at residents frequently and residents would have to send the blood up to the lab themselves. I don't think it's bad every now and then for residents to have to do a blood draw, but they were doing it quite often. The residents are pushed to see more and more patients and there isn't a lot of teaching. Two residents told me not to come here. Huge deal breaker for me was that the main hospital (Sinai) you rotate at is not a trauma center. This was my n=1 experience, so please take it with a grain of salt.

Got a little input already but looking for a couple more opinions as I am torn. Can anyone compare Kent and OVMC for an audition rotation? Feel free to PM me as well.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I've been stalking this thread for awhile now, but couldn't remember my old pre-med SDN username/password so I just decided to make a new account. Anyways I have a question regarding SLOEs. I am only applying AOA (ACGME just doesn't seem appealing to me) and I know in the past SLOEs weren't a big deal in the DO world, but are they becoming more important now? Also who fills them out? I'm doing an EM rotation now as a third year at a site that has a residency program, but seeing as I have 3 more auditions lined up and a 4th pending I was kind of leaning on not getting a SLOE from this rotation. Its my first EM rotation and its at my core hospital so I'm kind of using it as a practice audition. If I get a SLOE in June and August + 1 non EM letter would that be good? Schools aren't allowed to look at letters anymore so I don't want to take the chance of using one from this rotation when my next couple could be better.
Sorry for the long post- I would just like to be enlightened on the process of obtaining a SLOE. Also congrats to everyone who matched today and back in Feb!!

So im a third year trying to set up some audition rotations and was wondering out of these programs which will not interview you without an audition rotation? I was shooting to do 6 rotations but Good Sams schedule is a little different than everyone elses so I'm trying to see which ones are worth going to.
St. Lukes PA, Einstein PA, LVHN PA, Barnabas NJ, Inspira NJ, Good Samaritan NY, St Barnabas NY. Also I've stalked for awhile as well so I've seen some thoughts on each of these but any input on the programs would be great! Thanks!

So im a third year trying to set up some audition rotations and was wondering out of these programs which will not interview you without an audition rotation? I was shooting to do 6 rotations but Good Sams schedule is a little different than everyone elses so I'm trying to see which ones are worth going to.
St. Lukes PA, Einstein PA, LVHN PA, Barnabas NJ, Inspira NJ, Good Samaritan NY, St Barnabas NY. Also I've stalked for awhile as well so I've seen some thoughts on each of these but any input on the programs would be great! Thanks!

You couldn't pay me 100k to train at Barnabas NY.

I'm going to pay it forward as well! Here's my thoughts on various programs

St. Barnabs Bronx:
shift length: 12 hrs
Spots: 13/yr + 4 combined
Salary: bad for NY

Level 1 trauma in one of the worst ghettos of nyc. Do all your own lines and transport patients. Terrible nursing and ancillary staff. Terrible patient population. Didactics were pretty good. Little teaching during the day. Will deff come out of here able to handle anything. Most people love it or hate it. WORST cafeteria. Rumors have them dropping to level 2 trauma. Their long time Assistant PD-Gindi [who most people LOVE] has left.

ROWAN University-Kennedy/Lourdes-South Jersey
Shift length: first year 10 hour. 24 hr call q 5/6. yrs 2-4 12 hour shifts
Spots 7/yr + 2 EM/IM
Salary solid
Location: South Jersey- one of the fasted growing townships. Greater Philadelphia area.

Voted top Jersey hospital in the Philadelphia area, ahead of Cooper. Established program that has been around since 92. Same 2 program directors since then. The nicest and most caring PD's. Great didactics. Lots of learning opportunities on the floor. Residents have a ton of autonomy. First year call sucks but you will learn a TON being on your own. Voted best place to work in south jersey---great ancillary staff. Good cafeteria. Cherry hill campus getting a complete make over. Trauma at Christiana. I would say this is the most underrated program.

Inspira Health -Vineland NJ
shifts- 12 hrs 18, 17, 16, 15
spots: 8/yr
salary = solid for area
Location: south jersey- in middle of nowhere but close enough to live in Philadelphia and close to the Jersey shore/AC

I think this is going to be a GREAT program in a few years. Really nice dedicated PD that trained at Lehigh. Great new facilities. Negative to me was trauma was at Crozer, a level 2 facility. Brand new state of the art simulation lab. Right off a major highway so you do see trauma. New program thsi year will be their 3rd year. Amazing resident lounge. really nice cafeteria.

Aria-Philadelphia, PA
Spots 4yr EM 4/yr EMIM 4/yr EM FM
Salary ~ solid ofr area
location North east philadelphia

Brand new ED is huge, maybe to big. Good ancillary staff. Good mix of patient population between the three hospitals. Level 2 trauma center. HUGE NEGATIVE= locums teach ALOT of the shifts. Seems like the residents are knowledgable but a little full of themselves.

Albert Einstein:
Spots: 4-5 in the AOA match the rest through ACGME
salary-solid for area

One of the top programs in the AOA match by reputation. Like barnabas you are going to deal with a very underserved population with very poor access to hhealth care. Level 1 trauma center. State of the art simulation lab. Well respected tertiary care center. Most number of visits in Philadelphia ahead of temple and well ahead of Penn, Drexel, Jeff, and Aria. Program director is amazing! Didactics seem like they are good. Residents are well trained and you will come out of here well trained!

Just say no:
Marietta hosptial- Marietta, Ohio
Arnot Ogden, Elmira NY
UH-Richmond---although you do 1/4 shifts at Case western but their main hosptial your getting 20 k visits only

Might be good in a few years:
Orange regional medical center- first year program. huge 52 bed ER. HUGE. Brand new hosptial. Bad vibe from program director. 1 hour north of NYC.

Norman Regional- Norman, OK=college town [U OF OK]: PD seemed nice. 8 spots a year. really big emphasis on EMS. Avg size hosptial. get to do u of ok games. rotations in OKC and Dallas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users