OT: Everything NFL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
At least I didn't start with Tebow, haha. Although I think Nyanko's Tebow-Sense would have tingled and she would have popped over here instantly and whacked me over the head.

SOV- Ugh, don't I know it. Although we've done decently with turn-overs, so there may be hope!

At least I didn't start with Tebow, haha. Although I think Nyanko's Tebow-Sense would have tingled and she would have popped over here instantly and whacked me over the head.

SOV- Ugh, don't I know it. Although we've done decently with turn-overs, so there may be hope!
Redskins beat the Giants twice last year...
Hoping that doesn't happen again this year. :p

We will see in 6 days!

This year for the Steelers reminds me so much of 2006, the year after they won SBXL. Complete with loss to the Raiders on the road. Though that year, the defense was still good unlike this one.

Reactions: 1 user
Why do I foresee issues arising...

And yes, let's hope that Big Blue can overcome their weakness to the Skins this season.

Perhaps if the NHL ever gets their act together we can start another thread.

Redskins beat the Giants twice last year...
Hoping that doesn't happen again this year. :p

We will see in 6 days!

Now I understand why you hate Philly. Eagles have taken 9 outta the last ten from the Giants :laugh:

Shoulda said so and saved yourself the anguish. :cool:

Now I understand why you hate Philly. Eagles have taken 9 outta the last ten from the Giants :laugh:

Shoulda said so and saved yourself the anguish. :cool:

These are big words considering the Giants have 2 Super Bowl wins in the past 5 years and the Eagles....welp....

IOW I don't think it's jealousy. ;)

1) This thread is awesome :bow:

2) Can we just agree right now that this is the last time this poor excuse for a QB is ever mentioned again? :uhno:

Tim TebLow.
Also, FTFY

Oh... and GO BROWNS! 1-5 baby!! :laugh:

Broncos fan checking in..

All I can really say is that I'm happy we got Manning this year- now we actually have Denver coverage in good ol Tennessee!

Members don't see this ad :)
Kickin it back a few weeks... Nyanko, don't get mad... I'm a referee too ;)

263980_10102298566910333_1174206822_n.jpg

530161_10102298502743923_408473511_n.jpg

485849_10102298247744943_1978656327_n.jpg

301299_10102297505582243_993591548_n.jpg

1) This thread is awesome :bow:

2) Can we just agree right now that this is the last time this poor excuse for a QB is ever mentioned again? :uhno:

Also, FTFY

Oh... and GO BROWNS! 1-5 baby!! :laugh:

Browns won because they activated josh cooper. Weeden finally got a receiver he knew could actually catch the ball. I might be slightly biased since I went to college with them.

Also RGIII is awesome unlike Tim Tebow.

RG3 was such a whiny little turd every time he played OSU. I will never like him because of his antics during those games.

Browns won because they activated josh cooper. Weeden finally got a receiver he knew could actually catch the ball. I might be slightly biased since I went to college with them.

As a Brown's fan of 26 years... yes, my baby pictures are of me in a Browns sweater :rolleyes:, I always expect the worst and hope or the best. We've been rebuilding since 1946 :rolleyes:

543255_10102327127245193_1920878006_n.jpg

lol Eli Manning literally threw a tantrum on draft day because he didn't want to go to the team who drafted him.

So you can't really mind whiny turds much.
I kind of think Archie did the temper tantrum... but if true it is even worse...

Then again... the only other #1 drafted QB who pulled that **** (that I know of) was Elway, so it is pretty good company.

If we're on the whiny bitch train....
Mark Sanchez and Tony Romo :uhno:
We can even throw in a little Phillip Rivers although I think he's calmed down a little now.

These are big words considering the Giants have 2 Super Bowl wins in the past 5 years and the Eagles....welp....

IOW I don't think it's jealousy. ;)

It's tough for a Giants fan living in Philly, I'm sure. :laugh:

So I am a die-hard NYJ fan, have been since I was a little kid. But this year there is not much I can say. I am NOT a Tebow fan. Hence the following memes!!

98857.jpg

tumblr_mbp09siw6d1r39b8so1_400.jpg

25338506.jpg

And for the record, I pretty much hate ALL fans except Jets fans - some more than others (NE, Buffalo and Miami - I REALLY hate Miami fans) but that is the beauty of rivalries :love:

Romo isn't really bad.

However..

and

blooo

:laugh:
Maybe you didn't catch a few of Romo's games last year when he whined to his receivers and OL every time something went wrong. He definitely had a whiny streak.

Not being able to watch football all day on Sunday is one of the things I miss most living in Scotland. It was a tradition at our house - friends would come and go as the pleased and we would have a game on from 1PM to midnight or whenever the Sunday night game ended. I miss that so much...

It's cool guys, I can hold down the Tebow Love corner of this thread all by my lonesome :thumbup:

Emiloo, that's hilarious!

I feel kind of sorry for you for losing to us, so here's some Minnesota love for you, LIS :D
2l92p20.gif

Last edited:
SDN feature of the day...

You can click on someone's user name and in the little menu that pops up, the feature at the bottom is "add <user name> to your ignore list."

My life is immediately brighter. :D

Please no quoting of annoying users.
That would detract from my happiness.

A few super bowl memories from the only team that has been to the superbowl >1 in the last 12 years from the NFC (3 times for them in fact, winners twice)..

i52ik6.gif

Plaxico.. (note he is not carrying a concealed weapon here - not his last catch a Giant... he lasted another year).

tyree-manningham-getty.jpg

Mario Manningham (last catch as a Giant)......... David Tyree (last catch as a Giant)

SDN feature of the day...

You can click on someone's user name and in the little menu that pops up, the feature at the bottom is "add <user name> to your ignore list."

My life is immediately brighter. :D

Please no quoting of annoying users.
That would detract from my happiness.

A few super bowl memories from the only team that has been to the superbowl >1 in the last 12 years from the NFC (3 times for them in fact, winners twice)..

Plaxico.. (note he is not carrying a concealed weapon here - not his last catch a Giant... he lasted another year).

Mario Manningham (last catch as a Giant)......... David Tyree (last catch as a Giant)

BF is a HUGE giants fan (one of the annoying ones actually :rolleyes:) and I got a little bit of the G-Men fever living there for a few years. And when you already know the outcome of every game your team plays:sleep:, you have to find someone else to root for :rolleyes:

Ravens!! 5-1 :D

However, it is a sad, sad day for us.......Ray Lewis and Webb out for the season :(

Ravens!! 5-1 :D

However, it is a sad, sad day for us.......Ray Lewis and Webb out for the season :(

Saw that. Injuries suck. You stole our Super Bowl so I just can't feel sorry for you. :p

Saw that. Injuries suck. You stole our Super Bowl so I just can't feel sorry for you. :p

Haha I really have no issues with the Browns....more the Patriots and Steelers ;)

Haha I really have no issues with the Browns....more the Patriots and Steelers ;)

No one has an issue with the Browns. We're a threat to no one :rolleyes:
And I'm with you on the Steelers hatin ;)