OT: Everything NFL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Haha I'll be cheering for Peyton now, don't you worry. I was hoping for the other Harbaugh brother this year, but last night smothered that.

I was trying to explain to someone today about how MD is divided...I'm a Skins fan and someone was like "Well, but Baltimore is in MD so you can just root for them!" :uhno:

Members don't see this ad.

Howdy people!

I still enjoy Miami.

But holy hell, did you see Jacksonville and the Browns?! 24-6! They're my pity team, the one I really want to see do better than it has lately. I love their colors. :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, and kudos to the Steelers for scoring 3 touchdowns in under 2 minutes Monday night (and keeping that Monday night home game winning streak going), though I'm still side-eyeing the defense for almost throwing it away at the end of the game :lame:

I'm a big fan of this whole 'living in a place with a good football team' thing ;). It means I get a lot of free coffee!

Reactions: 1 user
If you EVER say something positive about THAT team again, I will send all the rats and cockroaches in VHUP to you!
I take it you're not an Eagles fan? lol

What's not to like about free Dunkin? ;)

Last edited:
Jacksonville :vomit:
Though I do appreciate the beating they put on the Browns. Warms my heart that my hometown team could pull through for me there.

Allllllmost as bad as the beating the Browns put on the Steelers ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
:mad:
Yeah that was embarrassing...I really have nothing to say. It's not been a great time for us the last few years.
It's ok, I don't really have any room to talk with the Browns...at least you can say just the last few years haven't been great :p

It's ok, I don't really have any room to talk with the Browns...at least you can say just the last few years haven't been great :p
If there's one thing I can say it's that the Browns always step up for the division games. Even though we usually beat them, it's never an easy game.

So I am just ready for this season to be over. Just going to pretend that the Jets are not 1-6, the redskins are not 2-5 and the giants are not 3-4....

(Also the Jets deserve it sorry not sorry :p)

My pre-pharm friend who's a bit of a snark queen is a Jets and Giants fan.

I may be enjoying their downfall a little too much.

Hardly; I felt the same way when the Patriots were having a decidedly okay run instead of just blasting everyone to death.

I like a more balanced game.
I feel good when the Patriots are losing and Tom Brady looks upset about it :D

Reactions: 2 users
I enjoy rooting for underdogs, and I like Jacksonville and Tampa Bay. I'm newly a Florida resident, so that's cool. :)

That Patriot scandal was insane, though. I remember it.

I mean, the other teams just screwed him out of play. First the Jets, then the Patriots took him and dropped him. That's just rude.

He should go on the Jaguars or something and just kick all of their asses.

So we're both Vikings fans this year? And last year? And the next decade or so?

It's pretty bad... I mean, Brett Favre ended his career with them after that nasty concussion he got. I hope their luck improves.

I mean, the other teams just screwed him out of play. First the Jets, then the Patriots took him and dropped him. That's just rude.

He should go on the Jaguars or something and just kick all of their asses.
Since a huge part of Jacksonville is made up of Gator fans (they really are more into college football than the NFL anyway, probably because the team is still relatively young and hasn't done well in a long time) I'm sure the fans would love to have Tebow, but he is the kind of quarterback who needs a mentor to teach him how to play well in the NFL. And he certainly wouldn't find that in Jax.

Since a huge part of Jacksonville is made up of Gator fans (they really are more into college football than the NFL anyway, probably because the team is still relatively young and hasn't done well in a long time) I'm sure the fans would love to have Tebow, but he is the kind of quarterback who needs a mentor to teach him how to play well in the NFL. And he certainly wouldn't find that in Jax.

Fair point.

I'm watching the Seahawks at the Panthers. 6-3 Panthers. ^^

I know. I'm not an Eagles fan by any means, but I like my free coffee. Especially when it falls right before an exam.
That's exactly why I'm mad at the Cardinals haha. Such a tease, too. We had it until the last minute :arghh:

I know. I'm not an Eagles fan by any means, but I like my free coffee. Especially when it falls right before an exam.

That's exactly why I'm mad at the Cardinals haha. Such a tease, too. We had it until the last minute :arghh:
u 2 sicken me.(jk- pls don't take offense)

Trading in ethics for free coffee. You are so cheap (not kidding). :mad:

u 2 sicken me.(jk- pls don't take offense)

Trading in ethics for free coffee. You are so cheap (not kidding). :mad:
images

Since I just found this thread and am I huge Packers fan I will take the time to gloat about the can of whoop ass we laid on the Bears...especially since someone I work with is a huge Bears fan and she's kind of a butthead. I choose to believe my team came through not only because they are awesome but also because karma is a bitch!

Since I just found this thread and am I huge Packers fan I will take the time to gloat about the can of whoop ass we laid on the Bears...especially since someone I work with is a huge Bears fan and she's kind of a butthead. I choose to believe my team came through not only because they are awesome but also because karma is a bitch!
Also Cutler. Just sayin'.
We don't want him