OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:laugh:

I wish I could post for you and SCH a picture of this one med student at our school. He is delicious, there is simply no other word. Everyone knows him, he looks sooo hot - he definitely stands out from a crowd. A surfer too :thumbup:

We need a girl oriented eye candy thread like the one in the lounge.

Oh wow extremely hot and really smart? :D

There was a guy like that when I lived in the freshman dorms... Everyone knew him as the really hot guy. He was really tall and had the surfer tan thing going on... I doubt he actually surfed in Miami or was going to medical school though :(

So I'm really excited that I just figured out what the lounge is, because I had no idea until you mentioned it! It's definitely a totally new world of SDN. haha It is rather addicting because I have to research all my papers online, and I read most of my books in the paperless version, so it is so tempting to check the forums all the time!

Members don't see this ad.

I think she is pretty but in a girl next door sort of way. I think it is because the three of us go to school in large metro cities so we have the more exotic international model-looking people walking around town. lol

I wish my undergrad had a pharmacy school... #1 Playboy party school 2009!!! lol

Funny that we devote needed study time to determining which schools have hot people but it is a diversion from the rigors of classwork. lol

USC and UCLA will most likely win if we had a contest for the hottest people in college.

PLEASE POST away!!! :smuggrin:

This is the hottest guy I have ever seen. We went to high school together, but he never went to college. Don't know what he is doing now, but I am friends with him on myspace. LOL... This picture don't really do him justice either...You guys really need to see this hot piece of *** in person! :D

l_4e007cb730a942e58d2c34a32f575742.jpg

No clue who that girl is.:confused:

Oh wow. Tall with dark hair. :D:D:D

Haha I love how we hijacked the topic into a girl eye candy thread! It was a troll-thread anyway so it's okay I guess. lol

Members don't see this ad :)
PLEASE POST away!!! :smuggrin:

This is the hottest guy I have ever seen. We went to high school together, but he never went to college. Don't know what he is doing now, but I am friends with him on myspace. LOL... This picture don't really do him justice either...You guys really need to see this hot piece of *** in person! :D

l_4e007cb730a942e58d2c34a32f575742.jpg
Mmm... me likiezZz :laugh::laugh::laugh: naaah, he's ALL yours cee ;) HOT indeed though MINUS the girl of course :rolleyes:

:laugh:

I wish I could post for you and SCH a picture of this one med student at our school. He is delicious, there is simply no other word. Everyone knows him, he looks sooo hot - he definitely stands out from a crowd. A surfer too :thumbup:

We need a girl oriented eye candy thread like the one in the lounge.
i'm in favor of it ;)

i'm in favor of it ;)

+1000000000

We all just need to post pictures of the hottest guys we have seen in real life. This could be the best thread ever! :love: A lot better than studying for biostats for sure. :rolleyes:

Well jeez I feel inadequate now :(

LOL Don't worry... The medical students started a thread in the lounge that was all about HUGE BOOBS... like size EE's and HH's and stuff I've never even heard of! And I live in a cosmetic surgery mecca! lmao

LOL Don't worry... The medical students started a thread in the lounge that was all about HUGE BOOBS... like size EE's and HH's and stuff I've never even heard of! And I live in a cosmetic surgery mecca! lmao

I thought 34C was the perfect size?

That's just scary... in no way should your boobs double as an emergency flotation device for multiple people

Members don't see this ad :)
F that.
The bigger the better, within reason... there is a point at where it becomes grotesque..
32 D/DD is a great size, but I've seen girls with 28 F/FF and it still looked fine.

Yes, I did say 28 F/FF. They exist.
:D

i'd rather talk man boobs than "omgz LoL this guy is so0o0o0o0o0o hottt!!!"

i'd rather talk man boobs than "omgz LoL this guy is so0o0o0o0o0o hottt!!!"

Neither pharmacy school nor medical school is any better. It's amplied 100 X. I'm still traumatized by what I heard medical students talk about at the last interprofessional across-all-schools party mixer. :scared:

Imagine several hundred of older single people forced to study hours each week with little social life. What do you think we talk about, flowers ?

F that.
The bigger the better, within reason... there is a point at where it becomes grotesque..
32 D/DD is a great size, but I've seen girls with 28 F/FF and it still looked fine.

Yes, I did say 28 F/FF. They exist.
:D

Holy cow I think a 32/D is good as long as everything is not affected by gravity, but I can't even imagine a 28/F. That is a really narrow band size for that cup size. Victoria Secret only goes down to a size 32 and they are really hard to find. They must have to special order!

I think this is the most naturally beautiful woman in the entire universe lol

v284814.jpg

For the cosmetic surgery fans... I think she's had a good outcome... she's very petite (5'2") but it doesn't look bad at all to me...

carmen-electra.jpg

Okay... now back to pharmacy. lol

Holy cow I think a 32/D is good as long as everything is not affected by gravity, but I can't even imagine a 28/F. That is a really narrow band size for that cup size. Victoria Secret only goes down to a size 32 and they are really hard to find. They must have to special order!

v284814.jpg

For the cosmetic surgery fans... I think she's had a good outcome... she's very petite (5'2") but it doesn't look bad at all to me...

carmen-electra.jpg

Okay... now back to pharmacy. lol

There is no such thing as a 28. 32 is the smallest size and a 34C is the perfect size. All the VS models are 34C. D is way too big. And I agree Adriana Lima is the HOTTEST!

The thing is, breast size is determined by bandwidth and cup size.... if you are a 32B, its not as big as a 36B.

A 32D/DD, while being an EXCELLENT size, is not really THAT big.. its definitely a good size for such a small bandwidth.. the breasts on a girl with that measurement will look exceptionally big proportional to her size..

Sizes below 32 definitely exist.
http://www.biggerbras.com/catalog/b...brand=&sstype=&sscolor=&stock=0&price=&offer=

And I hate it when people speak in absolutes :(
Everyone has their own opinion.
These are just mine.

C size breasts on 34 measurement are great. But if I had the choice, I'd opt for a little bigger.
It all depends on what you like to do in bed :)
heh

v284814.jpg

I'd have to see her in person to make a judgment on what I think of how she looks. Or see pictures of her when she isn't posing. Because right now I'm thinking that my ex-girlfriend was prettier than that girl, but that's just me.

The thing is, breast size is determined by bandwidth and cup size.... if you are a 32B, its not as big as a 36B.

A 32D/DD, while being an EXCELLENT size, is not really THAT big.. its definitely a good size for such a small bandwidth.. the breasts on a girl with that measurement will look exceptionally big proportional to her size..

Sizes below 32 definitely exist.
http://www.biggerbras.com/catalog/b...brand=&sstype=&sscolor=&stock=0&price=&offer=

And I hate it when people speak in absolutes :(
Everyone has their own opinion.
These are just mine.

C size breasts on 34 measurement are great. But if I had the choice, I'd opt for a little bigger.
It all depends on what you like to do in bed :)
heh

Have you ever actually had boobs ? :confused: :laugh:

I'd have to see her in person to make a judgment on what I think of how she looks. Or see pictures of her when she isn't posing. Because right now I'm thinking that my ex-girlfriend was prettier than that girl, but that's just me.

This is a very natural picture of her, with very little makeup. http://adrianaflima.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=2131&fullsize=1 There is NO way any girl can be hotter than her. :love: And after seeing your taste in women from the college website...:rolleyes: is all I can say! :p

Last edited:
Neither pharmacy school nor medical school is any better. It's amplied 100 X. I'm still traumatized by what I heard medical students talk about at the last interprofessional across-all-schools party mixer. :scared:

Imagine several hundred of older single people forced to study hours each week with little social life. What do you think we talk about, flowers ?

change of plans... going to grad school.

This is a very natural picture of her, with very little makeup. There is NO way any girl can be hotter than her. :love: And after seeing your taste in women from the college website...:rolleyes: is all I can say! :p

adriana_lima_2L.jpg

THANK you! I purposely chose a picture with bascially no make up and a simple bathing suit to prove my point. lol

To add to the conversation, I just want to say that Megan Fox is ugly as ****.

Completely overrated.

Completely overrated.

I think Megan Fox is OK, but not ugly.

I think Taylor Swift is really pretty. Until she came around, I didn't really have a huge major crush on any celebrity. Maybe except for Alexis Bledel.

Last edited:
I think Megan Fox is OK, but not ugly.

I think Taylor Swift is really pretty. Until she came around, I didn't really have a huge major crush on any celebrity. Maybe except for Alexis Bledel.

Taylor Swift? Really? If she stopped squinting all the time maybe...

Completely overrated.

Are you heterosexual??? She is smokin maaaan

Shakira is my eye candy..

Can't stand Taylor Swift...she looks like the young version of one of my most dreaded teachers in high school (back in the day). she gave me nightmares *shivers*. I think it's Swift's mouth/teeth that are turn offs

Marissa Miller from the SI Swimsuit edition. Baby so fine!

Last edited:
Have you ever actually had boobs ? :confused: :laugh:

If you disagree with something I said, please share it.

Instead of simply posting silly faces.

heh
Otherwise, back at you.

Also, Megan Fox is a ultra hot slut.
But maybe a bit overrated, but still amazing.
Scarlett Johanson for the win.

This thread is getting so side****ed its not even funny.
Ok, just a little funny, haha.

can you post a picture of your girl?

:p
cause honestly, I'm going to call bs.

Now, the girl you used to date, may have *seemed* better looking to you.. but thats because you have all sorts of attachments, and chemicals and hormones in your brain/blood that chemically induced you to see her that way...
haha, I'm just joking.. a little.
But post a pic!
I'm not asking for nude shots, but some proof would be nice.
Blur out the face or something if you want.

Are you heterosexual??? She is smokin maaaan

Shakira is my eye candy..

Can't stand Taylor Swift...she looks like the young version of one of my most dreaded teachers in high school (back in the day). she gave me nightmares *shivers*. I think it's Swift's mouth/teeth that are turn offs

Marissa Miller from the SI Swimsuit edition. Baby so fine!

Megan Fox has one of the ugliest faces I've ever seen, those tattoos she has are ugly, and she has nub thumbs.

Megan Fox has one of the ugliest faces I've ever seen, those tattoos she has are ugly, and she has nub thumbs.

haha you're def entitled to your opinion. however, to put it honestly, it's the first time i've heard anyone say/write megan fox is downright ugly. but hey, whatever floats your boat.

If you disagree with something I said, please share it.

Instead of simply posting silly faces.

heh
Otherwise, back at you.

Also, Megan Fox is a ultra hot slut.
But maybe a bit overrated, but still amazing.
Scarlett Johanson for the win.

This thread is getting so side****ed its not even funny.
Ok, just a little funny, haha.

I'm not making silly faces, I'm laughing at your affection for large breasts.

From a woman's perspective at least, having small breasts is wonderful - you can run, you feel light, your back doesn't hurt, you can fit into clothes.

Her tattoos and thumbs are ugly, but she has pretty face.

Adriana Lima is still number one with Angelina Jolie being a close tie. :thumbup:

Her face may seem off in some photos.. but seriously.. one of the ugliest faces?
You're entirely exaggerating

I guess everyone has their tiffs about celebs that other people find hot.

I think Angelie Jolie is overrated.

Her face may seem off in some photos.. but seriously.. one of the ugliest faces?
You're entirely exaggerating

I guess everyone has their tiffs about celebs that other people find hot.

I think Angelie Jolie is overrated.

OMG, so many of my guy friends think Angelina is ugly, but I think she is gorgeous.

Adriana Lima>Angelina Jolie> Jessica Alba>Megan Fox (maybe Kim Kardashian...She is pretty, but she looks too fake IMO)

Jude Law (my husband LOL..)> Collin Farrell>Paul Walker>Johnny Depp (Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise would have made the list 10 years ago. They look really old now... :()

Okay just listed in order of the TOP 4 HOTTEST men and women on this universe. :D

hahah

I think we need to all restrain ourselves now.

Also, age can make some people look hotter.

George Clooney? Thats a good looking dude.
Depp is still amazing.

Some girls look great at older ages too, Demi moore anyone?
DAMN!

^yeah, not a fan of angelina either, although i can see why she's beautiful. She's a strong and beautiful lady, I guess.

By the way, I love Demi. She's a gorgeous woman.

Danica Patrick anyone?

Penelope Cruz?

Charlize Theron?

Katherine Heigl? (she's kind of an acquired taste though)