OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hahah

I think we need to all restrain ourselves now.

Also, age can make some people look hotter.

George Clooney? Thats a good looking dude.
Depp is still amazing.

Some girls look great at older ages too, Demi moore anyone?
DAMN!

I am talking about THE HOTTEST (NUMBER ONE) here!

Of course George Clooney is hot and Penelope Cruz is too. But number one spot goes to:

Jude Law and Adriana Lima for being the hottest. :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
^yeah, not a fan of angelina either, although i can see why she's beautiful. She's a strong and beautiful lady, I guess.

By the way, I love Demi. She's a gorgeous woman.

Danica Patrick anyone?

Penelope Cruz?

Charlize Theron?

Katherine Heigl? (she's kind of an acquired taste though)

http://sportsfly.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/danica_patrick_winner-1.jpg
NO!
Look at that face, great body though of course... but the face...

Theres always two standards to judge by.. hollywood hot, and then real life hot.
On the hollywood scale, she has a great body but thats a dime a dozen in Hwood, in real life, shes smoking.

I am talking about THE HOTTEST (NUMBER ONE) here!

Of course George Clooney is hot and Penelope Cruz is too. But number one spot goes to:

Jude Law and Adriana Lima for being the hottest. :love:

Jude law?
No way, personality plays a huge role, and hes kinda a ****
:p

Like, hes a cupcake.
rofl

http://sportsfly.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/danica_patrick_winner-1.jpg
NO!
Look at that face, great body though of course... but the face...

Theres always two standards to judge by.. hollywood hot, and then real life hot.
On the hollywood scale, she has a great body but thats a dime a dozen in Hwood, in real life, shes smoking.

haha im going by hollywood hot of course...

ive seen some real life women that'll knock off the competition. i even know a few here and there.

in my opinion, danica gets sexy points for competing in a sport dominated by men.

May I just say, that all of us are posting about this silly topic on a saturday night....

We're cool, right?

hahahah
:laugh::laugh:

okie... i guess i'll start with some eye candy for the ladies... gosh, i think cristiano ronaldo's like SUPER hot!!! :love: no, NOT the hottest. but, he's DEFINITELY up their alright ;)
Cristiano_Ronaldo.jpg

In my opinion, Natalie Portman is the best natural beauty Hollywood offers us. And I've said this for years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02175359
May I just say, that all of us are posting about this silly topic on a saturday night....

We're cool, right?

hahahah

crazybob
talking about a bunch of hot girls on a saturday night :laugh:

On the internet..............................................................:rolleyes:

We're cool, right?

hahahah

I "gets" no action on the weekends. College messed up my life. FML

Members don't see this ad :)
In my opinion, Natalie Portman is the best natural beauty Hollywood offers us. And I've said this for years!

She is one of my all time top picks, she has a beautiful face, decent body, but the kicker is her personality, accent, and mind.
Shes smart, and has a tremendous personality.

Personality and mind go so much further than anything physical.

But when you combine pretty with a great mind/personality... oh man, get ready.

She is one of my all time top picks, she has a beautiful face, decent body, but the kicker is her personality, accent, and mind.

:thumbup:

what about girls in your town?

There's definitely some fine chicks around town.

Throughout my college years, I've asked one chick out for a date, but our relationship went nowhere. She was kinda psycho, but nonetheless beautiful with brains. She had a lot of problems though and I didn't want them to become mines haha. It usually becomes that way anyway...Ah well...I stopped looking a while ago. Patiently waiting, I guess.

How about you Bob?

I know a girl like that from college, and I am absolutely in love with her. If she asked me to marry her today, I would probably say yes. :laugh:

Troll post ok so looking at his post the school is Union University which is a new school of pharmacy.
Minimum PCAT is 40th percentile.
http://www.uu.edu/programs/pharmacy/admissions/

This school proves why there needs to be something done to stop these new schools from opening up bc even a 40 min is way too low. It's unreal when they state we are trying to fill the void or demand in pharmacy which is total BS.
It's possible to do well in pharmacy school with a really low PCAT but not likely.

I have been done the road where i went from a 50's PCAT to a 90's PCAT and i'm doing quite well in pharm school. If you have the dedication then it can be done. gl

Troll post ok so looking at his post the school is Union University which is a new school of pharmacy.

This school proves why there needs to be something done to stop these new schools from opening up bc even a 40 min is way too low. It's unreal when they state we are trying to fill the void or demand in pharmacy which is total BS.
It's possible to do well in pharmacy school with a really low PCAT but not likely.

I have been done the road where i went from a 50's PCAT to a 90's PCAT and i'm doing quite well in pharm school. If you have the dedication then it can be done. gl

this thread has EVOLVED buddy.

I can't find tuition information :D

But hey, I totally agree with you, even though I applied to non-PCAT schools. I am taking the PCAT in January though...just to say that I've been there and done that.

There's definitely some fine chicks around town.

Throughout college, I've asked one chick out for a date, but our relationship went nowhere. She was kinda psycho, but nonetheless beautiful with brains. She had a lot of problems though haha. Ah well...I stopped looking a while ago. Patiently waiting, I guess.

How about you Bob?

Is this being sarcastic or is it a serious question?

I would totally agree with that, one of the most beautiful people in Hollywood.

I'm also a big fan of Olivia Wilde myself, somethin about her eyes...

:thumbup:

I just now realized that she's that pretty girl from House. :laugh:

Shakira is my eye candy..

Can't stand Taylor Swift...she looks like the young version of one of my most dreaded teachers in high school (back in the day). she gave me nightmares *shivers*. I think it's Swift's mouth/teeth that are turn offs

Marissa Miller from the SI Swimsuit edition. Baby so fine!

I LOVE Shakira as well... I'm generally partial to dark haired people, but she has my vote for top 5!

Two words: Channing Tatum

ChanningTatum.jpg

:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

can you post a picture of your girl?

:p
cause honestly, I'm going to call bs.

Now, the girl you used to date, may have *seemed* better looking to you.. but thats because you have all sorts of attachments, and chemicals and hormones in your brain/blood that chemically induced you to see her that way...
haha, I'm just joking.. a little.

But post a pic!
I'm not asking for nude shots, but some proof would be nice.
Blur out the face or something if you want.

I was thinking the same thing. lol

OMG, so many of my guy friends think Angelina is ugly, but I think she is gorgeous.

Adriana Lima>Angelina Jolie> Jessica Alba>Megan Fox (maybe Kim Kardashian...She is pretty, but she looks too fake IMO)

Jude Law (my husband LOL..)> Collin Farrell>Paul Walker>Johnny Depp (Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise would have made the list 10 years ago. They look really old now... :()

Okay just listed in order of the TOP 4 HOTTEST men and women on this universe. :D

I like Angelina too! A lot of guys always talk badly about her... it is sad = (

I agree Kim looks really fake. Forgive me for this use of Miami language... but she reminds me of a chonga. lol

I have to place Penelope Cruz at second place behind Adriana though.

Danica Patrick is awesome... she definitely get points for racing cars.

Johnny Depp AMAZING

blow.jpg

We're cool, right?

hahahah

aaand I just realized it is actually Saturday (was anyway... maybe still is on the west coast). Wow I am a loser. My boyfriend is so jealous of SDN... lol He says I ignore him for the computer. I might have issues. But in all honesty... after going to high school in a huge party town, and doing 4 years of undergrad in a huge party city... I've discovered other ways to occupy my time. I was supposed to go to a bon fire tonight because the temperatue dropped down into the FREEZING cold 60's (sarcasm) but obviously I never made it. haha

I was thinking the same thing. lol

I like Angelina too! A lot of guys always talk badly about her... it is sad = (

I agree Kim looks really fake. Forgive me for this use of Miami language... but she reminds me of a chonga. lol

I have to place Penelope Cruz at second place behind Adriana though.

Danica Patrick is awesome... she definitely get points for racing cars.

Johnny Depp AMAZING

blow.jpg

aaand I just realized it is actually Saturday (was anyway... maybe still is on the west coast). Wow I am a loser. My boyfriend is so jealous of SDN... lol He says I ignore him for the computer. I might have issues. But in all honesty... after going to high school in a huge party town, and doing 4 years of undergrad in a huge party city... I've discovered other ways to occupy my time. I was supposed to go to a bon fire tonight because the temperatue dropped down into the FREEZING cold 60's (sarcasm) but obviously I never made it. haha

Yeah Penelope Cruz should be ranked just as high as my other 4 people. However, for some reason she looked really ugly in Gothika.
And WHY do so many guys think Angelina is ugly???? She has the prettiest eyes and lips. I don't get it.
I use to think Kim K was hot, but then the more I look at her the more she reminds me of a drag queen...LOL...she shouldn't have gotten her boobs and butt done that big...she went overboard. :laugh:
I actually have NEVER heard of Tatum until you show that picture of him. He can be ranked after Jude Law. :love:

I don't actually like that picture of her ^
She looks too much like a twig.

Shes ultra hot on house though, her face is stunning.

I was so bummed when Cameron left the show, she's the hottest one on there.

Plus she gave birth to James T Kirk which is uber cool

House is pretty much the only show I'll watch, since (1) it gets on Hulu quickly and (2) I love the Sherlock Holmes parallels. It also happens to have a very awesome cast and pithy writing... so all in all it's awesome.

Yeah Penelope Cruz should be ranked just as high as my other 4 people. However, for some reason she looked really ugly in Gothika.
And WHY do so many guys think Angelina is ugly???? She has the prettiest eyes and lips. I don't get it.
I use to think Kim K was hot, but then the more I look at her the more she reminds me of a drag queen...LOL...she shouldn't have gotten her boobs and butt done that big...she went overboard. :laugh:
I actually have NEVER heard of Tatum until you show that picture of him. He can be ranked after Jude Law. :love:

Exactly... I know "curvy" is supposed to be in now days... but she would look better if she toned it down a bit. lol

OMG Channing Tatum is the stereotypical "like omg soo hawt!!!" teenage girl celebrity crush... but I just can't get over it. lol He was the guy who played in Step Up (that dance movie that came out a few years ago)... I don't watch a lot of movies, but I watch all the ones with dancing in them because it is of interest to me. lol

I've never been able to decide on Cuddy. She seems to overtly sexual half the time (which I am not a fan of) and the other half she seems kinda scary lookin.

I question whether or not I'd want to wake up in the morning, roll over and see that face. I may shat myself.

I've never been able to decide on Cuddy. She seems to overtly sexual half the time (which I am not a fan of) and the other half she seems kinda scary lookin.

I question whether or not I'd want to wake up in the morning, roll over and see that face. I may shat myself.

LMAO yeah she does have harsh features. She is in great shape for her age though. I hope I stay thin when I am pushing 40 or 50.

LMAO yeah she does have harsh features. She is in great shape for her age though. I hope I stay thin when I am pushing 40 or 50.

Oh I agree.

My thing, when deciding whether or not if someone is hot/beautiful, is what they look like without slutty clothes and makeup. If they're still attractive then... well there ya go.

She looks more like your future wife. I am being nice and assuming that she will actually consider marrying you. :laugh:

she wouldn't. she might get over excited and die from a heart attack.

o_O?

And Lisa Edelstein is pretty, I guess, in her own way. I would like her a lot more if she wore clothing that was more flattering for her not-so stick figure. She wears skirts+blouses that over-accentuate her slightly large tummy and "junk in the trunk" - When she wears more modest clothing she is gorgeous.

She does wear some REALLY tight skirts. That would not be acceptable in an actual hospital. I wanted a skirt suit for my interviews so badly, but I decided on pants because they aren't tight and that is more professional I think.

I think it was Madonna who said that older women need to decide between their a** or their face... once you get older a little extra weight makes your face look younger I guess. :confused: