OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
image.axd

I want this bag sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BADLY! Britney Spears has it so I want it!!!!!!

Okay back to study! :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can get more stuff done via text or email. I'll have five important "conversations" going on at once. :p

I'm sure those "pictures" you send helps you save words, since a picture is worth a thousand words :D

And Face Time too. As long as it's not an excuse to talk in person. Maybe you don't want to even smell the other person.

Not that anyone would try to sniff the other while talking :laugh:

They still offer 3-way calling?

I text unless it's important and needs to be done quickly.
I only talk to my mom on the phone regularly. She doesn't know how to text.

I have a friend or two that texts me while I'm doing my hour long commute. When I don't reply, they start bombing me with "Hello? Did you get my message? What's up? A4MD?" texts. Then, when I try to call them back to tell them that HELLO!?! I AM DRIVING, they don't answer. And then text me back. :bang:

I have a friend or two that texts me while I'm doing my hour long commute. When I don't reply, they start bombing me with "Hello? Did you get my message? What's up? A4MD?" texts. Then, when I try to call them back to tell them that HELLO!?! I AM DRIVING, they don't answer. And then text me back. :bang:

People like that are frustrating.

I cut it down to texting once in a while with people like that.

Pharmacy school is offically OVER for the REST OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I PASSED ALL MY CLASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!:soexcited:

Maybe I should buy that handbag to reward myself for being so good! hehe...

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh and text is always the BEST....unless it's a HOT guy...then you would want him to call you! ;)

Rotations now, eh?

YUP!!!! I am kinda nervous....but I really would try my best to do as well as possible...

Block 1) Prescription Benefit Management. 2) Nutritional Support 3) Home Health Care 4) Informatics and Technology 5) Nuclear Pharmacy 6) Adv. Institution 7) Pediatrics 8) Advance Community (I picked an independent pharmacy).

Notice how I avoid ID and Oncology like the plague! hahaha....I do NOT ever want to see those two things for the rest of my life!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Fingers crosses for a nuclear pharmacy position when I graduate! ;)

YUP!!!! I am kinda nervous....but I really would try my best to do as well as possible...

Block 1) Prescription Benefit Management. 2) Nutritional Support 3) Home Health Care 4) Informatics and Technology 5) Nuclear Pharmacy 6) Adv. Institution 7) Pediatrics 8) Advance Community (I picked an independent pharmacy).

Notice how I avoid ID and Oncology like the plague! hahaha....I do NOT ever want to see those two things for the rest of my life!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Fingers crosses for a nuclear pharmacy position when I graduate! ;)

ID and Oncology DO NOT sound fun. Good choice lol.

Spent the good part of the day fishing. Caught nothing... LAME!!

Have any of you people seen the last episode of that old ABC TGIF sitcom Dinosaurs?

So they ****ed up the environment...caused an ice age...and the final scene is of the family contemplating their impending doom...the baby sitting there telling us how he doesn't want to die...

That **** is dark as hell for a family comedy.

Spent the good part of the day fishing. Caught nothing... LAME!!

Have you gone fly fishing?

Have any of you people seen the last episode of that old ABC TGIF sitcom Dinosaurs?

So they ****ed up the environment...caused an ice age...and the final scene is of the family contemplating their impending doom...the baby sitting there telling us how he doesn't want to die...

That **** is dark as hell for a family comedy.

Yep. I remember. I loved watching that show!

so i found out that an actress i like is already married :(

i know, i know. i shouldn't expect to marry a celebrity or anything :laugh:

Edit: I think this was post #7000 and I didn't do anything special....

Only 996 more until #8000 :laugh:

Last edited:
I'm going fly fishing for the first time soon. I heard it's a lot of fun. I was just wondering if you've gone before. :)
Let me know how it goes. I might go camping/fishing for memorial day weekend.

I will.

I'm seriously contemplating dropping out of pharmacy school and just doing the PhD. I'm so jaded with the PharmD program. Anybody feel that way before? I think half the stuff they teach us is filler.

I'm seriously contemplating dropping out of pharmacy school and just doing the PhD. I'm so jaded with the PharmD program. Anybody feel that way before? I think half the stuff they teach us is filler.

Definitely. Have to justify the length of the program. We have so much busy work and BS that I've learned to stop speaking out about a lot of it. It's just how things are. How many more communications/speaking and biochem/microbiology hybrid (but different :rolleyes: ) courses do we need?

Definitely. Have to justify the length of the program. We have so much busy work and BS that I've learned to stop speaking out about a lot of it. It's just how things are. How many more communications/speaking and biochem/microbiology hybrid (but different :rolleyes: ) courses do we need?

No kidding. I'm tired of BS classes learning things I will never, ever use in practice. I pay a lot of money to sit there while people read from their slides. To be fair, not all classes are like that- just the pump and dump ones :rolleyes:

My most hated class would have to be music appreciation. I don't care for texture and dynamics. I just care how it sounds.:p

My most hated class would have to be music appreciation. I don't care for texture and dynamics. I just care how it sounds.:p

I hated my intro to music course because our professor would drop you a letter grade if you missed 3 lectures. I was already accepted to pharmacy school, and most of my classmates were either brand new students, stoners, or a combination of the two.

I kept telling myself "he has a PhD in Trumpet; let him rule his little freshman fiefdom."

:laugh:

Did you realize that I put it in quotation marks? "P3" as in 5th and 6th semester. A lot of people get confused by our terminology.:D

Ha! I mistook the quotes to mean it was the final year...well, anyhow, never-mind. ;)

I still think P2 is waaaaaay harder than P3, but to each their own.:thumbup:

I hated my intro to music course because our professor would drop you a letter grade if you missed 3 lectures. I was already accepted to pharmacy school, and most of my classmates were either brand new students, stoners, or a combination of the two.

I kept telling myself "he has a PhD in Trumpet; let him rule his little freshman fiefdom."

:laugh:

I wish some people didn't have email privileges. There's nothing but spam whenever I have to spend time looking to see if there's anything important.

Ha! I mistook the quotes to mean it was the final year...well, anyhow, never-mind. ;)

I still think P2 is waaaaaay harder than P3, but to each their own.:thumbup:

Well, considering I am only in my 3rd semester, I can't in all honesty assess the difficulty during 5th and 6th semesters.

Are you looking forward to going on rotations?

:laugh: So I am looking on CL at Jeeps. This guys definition of "slight body damage" consists of a missing bumper and cancer spots all over.