OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I find it so silly that you can have every coffee flavored beverage under the moon, but no coffee...lol....sure are an interesting fella

I think you're silly. lol jk

The first time I got kinda hooked on those was when I tried French Vanilla and really liked it :)

I told the girl who got me to try it "I think I'm pretty much addicted to that stuff now." and she said "that makes you sound like an alcoholic" :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

I think you're silly. lol jk

The first time I got kinda hooked on those was when I tried French Vanilla and really liked it :)

I told the girl who got me to try it "I think I'm pretty much addicted to that stuff now." and she said "that makes you sound like an alcoholic" :laugh:

you are too cute to call me silly...lol....30 yr old women can't be silly though, they graduate to dorky or weird...

my gosh, so its a girl who got you on that stuff. Man, girls have been doing major damage to you left and right...:laugh:

you are too cute to call me silly...lol....30 yr old women can't be silly though, they graduate to dorky or weird...

my gosh, so its a girl who got you on that stuff. Man, girls have been doing major damage to you left and right...:laugh:

But they're pretty, so I usually don't notice what they really do until way later :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
looks like you are lucky enough to always be in the company of pretty women...:)

and at school too. sometimes I see a pretty girl in the library and I get distracted from looking at her, so I almost run into doors and windows :laugh:

and at school too. sometimes I see a pretty girl in the library and I get distracted from looking at her, so I almost run into doors and windows :laugh:

omi gosh, crazy b!! that is funny...control yourself, boy!!

There's another another story like that where I talked about it in a different thread: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=8943015&postcount=17
And some girl's response to it: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=8943104&postcount=18

I tried controlling myself with the pretty girl I talked about in the post above. It's worked a little so far :laugh:

I think my mind is in the gutter...I can't figure out where this hat fits in and how its helping??? :laugh:

I think my mind is in the gutter...I can't figure out where this hat fits in and how its helping??? :laugh:

She mentioned the hat so that I won't see the girl and get distracted by her out of my peripheral vision.

I haven't actually tried the hat though :laugh:

She mentioned the hat so that I won't see the girl and get distracted by her out of my peripheral vision.

I haven't actually tried the hat though :laugh:

lol..you are hopeless.....
will this admiraton of pretty girls end when you finally get yourself a girl? If not, she's got some trouble on her hands...:laugh:

lol..you are hopeless.....
will this admiraton of pretty girls end when you finally get yourself a girl? If not, she's got some trouble on her hands...:laugh:

When I was with my ex-girlfriend, I spent no time looking at other girls or getting distracted by them. All of my attention was on one girl.

But yeah, until then it seems like this would go on :laugh:

When I was with my ex-girlfriend, I spent no time looking at other girls or getting distracted by them. All of my attention was on one girl.

But yeah, until then it seems like this would go on :laugh:

lol...at least you are keeping yourself busy....

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else put their tree/lights up yet?
I'm one of those people whose lights go up the day after Thanksgiving... must be the redneck in my blood.

This is completely off-topic to what ya'll are discussing, but it's SNOWING here in Houston. WHOAAAA...I happened to visit my family member's house today and what a coincident that it'd be snowing as well!!! Their roof is completely covered in white. I'm in the Christmas mood already, screw the finals. (j/k j/k)

This is completely off-topic to what ya'll are discussing, but it's SNOWING here in Houston. WHOAAAA...I happened to visit my family member's house today and what a coincident that it'd be snowing as well!!! Their roof is completely covered in white. I'm in the Christmas mood already, screw the finals. (j/k j/k)

Man, it's still ~50-70 degrees here, really sunny... I'm hoping to be in Boston or something next year, 'cos I've never really experienced a "white Christmas" type thing.

Grrrr. We only ever get the unpleasant parts of winter (the cold, the freezing rain, etc.)... never the snow.

GIVE ME BACK MY SNOW. HOUSTON DOESN'T NEED IT. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO STILL BE WEARING SHORTS AND HAVING BARBECUE COOKOUTS :mad:

Anyone else put their tree/lights up yet?
I'm one of those people whose lights go up the day after Thanksgiving... must be the redneck in my blood.

This year my mom asked me if I thought it was tacky to put up a tree before Thanksgiving... :whoa:

I think we are red neck too!

I would KILL for 50-70 degrees right now. The heat index here is 89 with 75% humidity. I don't even want to get up and get dressed in the morning it's so depressing. LOL

My Houston peeps told me that this morning :eek:. Strange that you guys have snow, yet here in the north we have yet to get any.

Grrrr. We only ever get the unpleasant parts of winter (the cold, the freezing rain, etc.)... never the snow.

GIVE ME BACK MY SNOW. HOUSTON DOESN'T NEED IT. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO STILL BE WEARING SHORTS AND HAVING BARBECUE COOKOUTS :mad:

Take all our snow this winter please. I get so depressed in winter. Its really annoying having to warm up your car, clean off the snow from your car,drive way, etc., also walking in slush. MWU CPG need to take me off their waitlist so I can escape this.

Take all our snow this winter please. I get so depressed in winter. Its really annoying having to warm up your car, clean off the snow from your car,drive way, etc., also walking in slush. MWU CPG need to take me off their waitlist so I can escape this.

Co-sign man. Snow sucks!! I hate doing all the extra little things that come a long with the winter season such as putting on a coat and extra layer of clothing. Nothing beats warm weather.

Co-sign man. Snow sucks!! I hate doing all the extra little things that come a long with the winter season such as putting on a coat and extra layer of clothing. Nothing beats warm weather.

Yaaa. I now have to get my car ready for the winter like change my rims/tires, and other minor maintainance. Also, I need to buy gloves and those 180 ear warmers because I get terrible hat hair lol.

Inorganic Chem final tomorrow. Makes me appreciate organic so much more. Inorganics are booooring. :thumbdown:

That's what I would have taken this semester if I weren't accepted to pharmacy school back in April. I got to skip my senior year of college, and the things that come with it like the GRE, senior thesis, applying to grad school and pharmacy schools, preparing for graduation, etc.

That's what I would have taken this semester if I weren't accepted to pharmacy school back in April. I got to skip my senior year of college, and the things that come with it like the GRE, senior thesis, applying to grad school and pharmacy schools, preparing for graduation, etc.

Yeah, I dont even need it. Im a Biological Sciences major and taking Inorganic Chem gives me the minor in Chemistry, so I said what the hell. Senioritis coupled with acceptance to a top choice pharmacy school = slacker status. Im glad im not taking any pre-reqs for Pharm school, then my grades this semester would actually matter :scared:

I just finished my World Lit term paper. Shoot me.

The fun part is when you read over your work the next morning. You might find one of those fabled 'Bel-Air' moments, who knows? Your brain starts doing weird things when you've been up too long...

The fun part is when you read over your work the next morning. You might find one of those fabled 'Bel-Air' moments, who knows? Your brain starts doing weird things when you've been up too long...

I have the nasty habit of inserting random thoughts I have while writing papers. Luckily I've only missed one of those over the years

I have the nasty habit of inserting random thoughts I have while writing papers. Luckily I've only missed one of those over the years

I really don't like papers.:laugh:

I sat here for 6 hours yesterday writing a 10 page paper on Jet Blue Airlines and customer service in the airline industry. YAY FUN!