OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pre-Pharm

Hangover feels like ... ?

Going down hills/mountains ASAP at night while avoiding boulders/trees is not conducive to living.... which is why I don't like night. Slow is boring :(

Hangovers are massive headaches, dehydration, sometimes coupled with nausea and stomach ache.

I've always lived in cities so the freeways don't really have boulders or trees. lol

Members don't see this ad.

Ugh...drinking. I had to stop that stuff because I liked it too much. There is this place in phoenix that makes chamtinis which is a mix of a martini and champagne and they come in different flavors (like strawberry which was my fav-they put a real strawberry in it and you eat the alcohol soaked fruit after). Those bubbles go straight to your head.

Members don't see this ad :)
23971523903472933185200.jpg

Awww, happy birthday!

And I like drinking, but man, I am such a lightweight. My friend who can handle his drink really well actually says he envies me, cuz it costs that much less for me to get drunk, but really, it's not that great to be the only tipsy one after one beer. :scared: I thinkmy tolerance has gone done even more since I haven't been drinking much in the past few months.

I rarely go out anymore, but when I used to I would just buy a pitcher and drink straight out of that. I'm classy like that.

HAHA I've done that, but I shared with a friend. In Tallahassee they have liquor pitchers... :scared: Disgusting... I'll stick to beer and chicken wings.

Ugh...drinking. I had to stop that stuff because I liked it too much. There is this place in phoenix that makes chamtinis which is a mix of a martini and champagne and they come in different flavors (like strawberry which was my fav-they put a real strawberry in it and you eat the alcohol soaked fruit after). Those bubbles go straight to your head.

MMM that sounds delicious! I could probably only have 1-2 though.

Awww, happy birthday!

And I like drinking, but man, I am such a lightweight. My friend who can handle his drink really well actually says he envies me, cuz it costs that much less for me to get drunk, but really, it's not that great to be the only tipsy one after one beer. :scared: I thinkmy tolerance has gone done even more since I haven't been drinking much in the past few months.

Same here. I'm not going to lie... I used to go out every weekend when I first started college, but I go out maybe 4 times a year now! :laugh: I go out on Halloween, maybe Christmas parties, my birthday, and maybe another friend's birthday or my boyfriend's (but he's turning 25 so he doesn't really care for partying either). I think my tolerance is actually less than it was when I first started.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok, as long as it doesn't involve you cooking for her. I can't compete with that :(

Just learn to cook, think of it like o-chem :laugh:

Tho cooking does get expensive ... I have about 4 or 5k invested in cook/bakewares :(

Aren't they hardcore? I love that show. Our police force rules.

Yeah they are bad ***! We had a Police Women of Broward County for a while but I never watched it like I watch the AZ one. Today they found a man trying to break into his daughter's friend's home with condoms, alcohol, and METH! lol

Yeah they are bad ***! We had a Police Women of Broward County for a while but I never watched it like I watch the AZ one. Today they found a man trying to break into his daughter's friend's home with condoms, alcohol, and METH! lol

:rofl: doesn't surprise me. I once heard that AZ is the meth capitol of the US. I totally believe it, too. When I worked in retail and pseudoephedrine first became regulated, there were always weirdos coming in to buy three boxes and saying, "Oh my allergies are so bad!"

:rofl: doesn't surprise me. I once heard that AZ is the meth capitol of the US. I totally believe it, too. When I worked in retail and pseudoephedrine first became regulated, there were always weirdos coming in to buy three boxes and saying, "Oh my allergies are so bad!"

I remember reading in that pharmacist that got arrested for selling too much PSE that Oklahoma is actually the meth capitol of the country.

I dunno, it's all semantics.

I remember reading in that pharmacist that got arrested for selling too much PSE that Oklahoma is actually the meth capitol of the country.

I dunno, it's all semantics.

lol Oklahoma is on the up and up, I guess. Either way, there are too many damn meth heads wandering around. Sad thing is, many of them want to stop but can't. They are just too far gone dependence wise and rehab for meth isn't exactly cheap. I think the state has some sort of program but considering AZ's financial status, I doubt it's that successful.

So if I have 176 apps, is that too many? :laugh: I'm filling up about 11 pages (which is the maximum)

Yesterday on the way to best buy, I was kind of on the tail of a car that was driving slowly. After I got in the other lane, I tried to look at the license plate to see what state the driver was from. It was from Arizona. I thought people would drive kinda fast in Arizona with all the straight highways and stuff :laugh:

So if I have 176 apps, is that too many? :laugh: I'm filling up about 11 pages (which is the maximum)

Yesterday on the way to best buy, I was kind of on the tail of a car that was driving slowly. After I got in the other lane, I tried to look at the license plate to see what state the driver was from. It was from Arizona. I thought people would drive kinda fast in Arizona with all the straight highways and stuff :laugh:

They drive fast when they know where they are going. Otherwise, they are as slow as sloths. We have the worst drivers but I think it is a combination of bad drivers and all the driving styles thrown together as a result of all the transplants. We have lots of snowbirds in town right now (they will leave soon when it heats up). They always make things worse. I see more license plates from Minnesota than any other state during winter.

They drive fast when they know where they are going. Otherwise, they are as slow as sloths. We have the worst drivers but I think it is a combination of bad drivers and all the driving styles thrown together as a result of all the transplants. We have lots of snowbirds in town right now (they will leave soon when it heats up). They always make things worse. I see more license plates from Minnesota than any other state during winter.

Probably not as bad as Louisiana :laugh:

I think I've just gotten so used to drivers in my home state, that whenever I go somewhere else, the drivers seem to be more aggressive or more dangerous, or both.

Florida literally has like NO meth. lol I've honestly never in my life heard of anyone on meth in south Florida because all the addicts are on cocaine and crack. I think it's funny because we still have a "meth log" in the pharmacy and I have to make people fill it out when they buy Claritin or Sudafed or anything like that.

Probably not as bad as Louisiana :laugh:

I think I've just gotten so used to drivers in my home state, that whenever I go somewhere else, the drivers seem to be more aggressive or more dangerous, or both.

Go to Miami and then tell me about bad drivers. LOL I think Miami was voted the worst place to drive in the United States a couple years ago. Might be second now behind NYC or something. The worst thing about Miami is that a lot of drivers aren't even US citizens so they have no license, no insurance, no anything. I know someone who was hit by a car that nearly totaled his Audi and the woman gave him completely fake information. Even her ID was fake. It was like she didn't exist.

Florida literally has like NO meth. lol I've honestly never in my life heard of anyone on meth in south Florida because all the addicts are on cocaine and crack. I think it's funny because we still have a "meth log" in the pharmacy and I have to make people fill it out when they buy Claritin or Sudafed or anything like that.

Oh could I ever share stories about meth....

You got to your limit of 10 lol

Um yeah I was pretty mad I had to delete some.

I am so bored lately. I don't start my new MBA classes until April 5th, my microbiology class is on spring break this week, and my online class only has 3 chapters left and I have an A. Plus I didn't work since Thursday, and I only work this week M, T, and TH from 5-9. In about a month I will be full time though :scared: I need all the money I can get though honestly. I will work 2 jobs. haha