OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
29 days till spring break and rotations !:smuggrin: and becoming a fourth year !

Members don't see this ad :)
I feel your pain. I waited so long for this break only to have to work full time =/. I need money for APhA nationals. Anyone else going?

Some people would be jealous of you working full time and not having to be in school (even if it's only for a week).

I actually watched a bunch of his videos last night and today. He is Mikey Bustos, runner up on canadian idol. He actually owns AntsCanada which is a store that sells everything ants. He has a few here in the US in NYC and LA. He has 37 ant colonies in his home. Dude is hard core. I want some of his products though.:D

So I am approaching the 9,000 mark :eek: and I am determined not to waste it as I have so many milestones before it. I suppose the 9001 is actually the "big" one this time of course. Any suggestions? (other than get a life ;))

I actually watched a bunch of his videos last night and today. He is Mikey Bustos, runner up on canadian idol. He actually owns AntsCanada which is a store that sells everything ants. He has a few here in the US in NYC and LA. He has 37 ant colonies in his home. Dude is hard core. I want some of his products though.:D
I didn't even know people kept ants. I squish them.
So I am approaching the 9,000 mark :eek: and I am determined not to waste it as I have so many milestones before it. I suppose the 9001 is actually the "big" one this time of course. Any suggestions? (other than get a life ;))
Over 9000.

Members don't see this ad :)

Over 9000.

You never seen an ant farm?

Over 9000...I like it. Very simple and understated. I was thinking something along the lines of a gif or pic though. I better be careful, at this rate I am going to waste it...

DrYoda: Bob, what's Owlegrad's post count?

Crazybob: It's OVER 9000!!!!

[youtube]SiMHTK15Pik[/youtube]

:laugh:

original_image.gif

Pssh yea!! I have for a good chunk of my life. It's hard to keep one without a queen because workers die after a few months. I'm thinking this year I am going to collect a mated queen after her nubtial flight.:D

First day of rotations for my class and my FB has exploded with hundreds of "First day!!!" and "Good luck on your first day of rotations class of 2013!!!!!!" comments. Exciting. :)

and annoying

Congrats. What rotations are you going to be doing?

Thank you for asking! My fav: A global health outreach trip, a camp for diabetic children, a nuclear pharmacy, and a community management rotation. The others are the standard amb care, hospital practice, and adult medicine.

The trip and the camp both last one week but count for four weeks. It's called winning. :cool:

I thought I texted quite a bit until I saw that show on MTV about "true life: I'm a text-a-holic" :laugh:

So I have a no soliciting sign on my door. I was just drifting into sleep when the doorbell rings and it's this guy giving estimates to replace windows and doors...he had the audacity to say he saw my sign but that he thinks I'd really want X service whatever (i stopped listening). I told him I wasn't interested but he kept going and I had to practically shut the door in his face. This is the second time something like this has happened. What should I do? Put a fake rattlesnake outside? Make it smell bad by my door? Shoot a bb gun through the window? Ugh. People can be so rude!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

So I have a no soliciting sign on my door. I was just drifting into sleep when the doorbell rings and it's this guy giving estimates to replace windows and doors...he had the audacity to say he saw my sign but that he thinks I'd really want X service whatever (i stopped listening). I told him I wasn't interested but he kept going and I had to practically shut the door in his face. This is the second time something like this has happened. What should I do? Put a fake rattlesnake outside? Make it smell bad by my door? Shoot a bb gun through the window? Ugh. People can be so rude!

get the po po to do some patrollin?

The trip and the camp both last one week but count for four weeks. It's called winning. :cool:

Nice! can't go wrong with extra vacation time.

I bet you pharmacy peeps have an entertaining time even on the plain medicine month. Medicine patients always have huge med lists. Not everyday, but even I find no-no's/weirdness on the med lists with some regularity.

I don't answer my doorbell if I'm not expecting anyone anymore. Unfortunately that doesn't stop them from plastering my windshield with religious propaganda.

I don't answer my doorbell if I'm not expecting anyone anymore. Unfortunately that doesn't stop them from plastering my windshield with religious propaganda.

Try being a freemason. Seems like the crazies have flare ups periodically and feel they MUST tape manifestos to our doors outlining how we're all devil-worshipping hedonists.

I bet if they watched one college frat initiation, they'd leave us alone. :smuggrin:

So I'm watching this TV show and the people listening to the guy don't know that SAT scores always end in 0.

LOL, I must have been a bad moderator, I am on probationary status. I can't even send or receive PM's!

Can you see the mod forum?

Did you receive the infraction PMs?

How do you know you can't send/receive PMs?

This science experiment is brought to you by SDN Queen BEE A4MD and Cabana Boy Spursy.

Can you see the mod forum?

Did you receive the infraction PMs?

How do you know you can't send/receive PMs?

Nope! I have been striped of my modhood. I received the PM's but when I tried to reply it said that I had reached my PM capacity and couldn't send any PM's until I made room. Your PM box is 100% full.

I guess I should be glad I can post! :laugh:

Nope! I have been striped of my modhood. I received the PM's but when I tried to reply it said that I had reached my PM capacity and couldn't send any PM's until I made room. Your PM box is 100% full.

I guess I should be glad I can post! :laugh:

Aren't you supposed to be going to bed? Don't you have something to do in the morning?

I wouldn't answer the door normally except my future wife has a proclivity for ordering from amazon.com.

I think I'll try B's method :)

I wouldn't answer the door normally except my future wife has a proclivity for ordering from amazon.com.

I think I'll try B's method :)

If just glaring doesn't work, a well-placed shotgun by the door can help. :smuggrin:

Seriously, though, there's been a rash of burglaries in the Phoenix area where the robbers knocked on the door to see if anyone was home before breaking in. There was a PSA on NPR about making sure you at least say something. Stay safe.

Try being a freemason. Seems like the crazies have flare ups periodically and feel they MUST tape manifestos to our doors outlining how we're all devil-worshipping hedonists.

I bet if they watched one college frat initiation, they'd leave us alone. :smuggrin:
lol
So I'm watching this TV show and the people listening to the guy don't know that SAT scores always end in 0.
To be fair some places use the ACT. I have no clue what an SAT score looks like for this reason.
testtaking1.jpg

idk. Indiana is a weird place.

Jim Gaffigan does a segment on something and in one of them, he says "We're from Indiana.... and we're gonna move."

I hope I'm not insulting any Indiana fans :laugh:

lol

To be fair some places use the ACT. I have no clue what an SAT score looks like for this reason.
testtaking1.jpg
All of our state schools take the ACT which is why the SAT is hardly taken in NM.

You guys are going to have to get along without me for the next week and a half, I am going out of country for my first rotation and will be radio silent. Wish me luck! :)

And I know this is asking a lot, but if everyone can just agree to not post any spam, misplaced advertisements, personal attacks, misplaced posts, or any other shenanigans in the pharmacy areas, that would be super. k thx :thumbup:

You guys are going to have to get along without me for the next week and a half, I am going out of country for my first rotation and will be radio silent. Wish me luck! :)

And I know this is asking a lot, but if everyone can just agree to not post any spam, misplaced advertisements, personal attacks, misplaced posts, or any other shenanigans in the pharmacy areas, that would be super. k thx :thumbup:

Good luck! :luck:

SHENANIGAN TIME