OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i have so much free time during this rotation block i actually have time to stop into this monster flustercluck OT thread :idea:

Members don't see this ad.

I had this dream last night where I was working out and my arm muscles got two to three times bigger. Then I woke up to realize it was just a dream.

I had this dream last night where I was working out and my arm muscles got two to three times bigger. Then I woke up to realize it was just a dream.

lol maybe your subconscious is trying to tell you something. I had a dream that I was in the future and the earth had been destroyed and I was flying through space inside ths small red and black ball thing that disappeared into the blackness.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
lol maybe your subconscious is trying to tell you something. I had a dream that I was in the future and the earth had been destroyed and I was flying through space inside ths small red and black ball thing that disappeared into the blackness.
Fall asleep watching a Futurama episode about gambling?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

When you gonna fix this?

Sent from a place only the Shadow knows.

Using Tapatalk.

I'm trying to study and my mom is watching Lifetime. you'd be surprised how easy it is to get sucked into Lifetime movies. Or is it just me? ok back to reading about seizures.

I'm trying to study and my mom is watching Lifetime. you'd be surprised how easy it is to get sucked into Lifetime movies. Or is it just me? ok back to reading about seizures.

hmph you didn't reply to my quasi-innuendo in the school selection thread :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry! Missed it!

If you do decide to swing this way, lemme know! On the for real, though...I'll take you to our super cool local brewery ;)

oooh, i shall PM you when the time is right. how 'bout midyear in vegas? seems to be a popular time for...beer.

rxlea said:
What, no cabana boys???

128831094816486677.jpg

You two now have my attention.;)

Well, hello there. How YOU doin'?;)

What, no cabana boys??? hmmm something is seriously wrong there ;)

owle is out of the country and I miss him. :(

My ears were burning

And here's his replacement! :D

me? or your cabana boy? cuz i ain't no cabana boy, hahah.

You can apply for the position of A4MD's Financial Advisor/Cabana Boy/Man. I await your CV. :smuggrin:

Cabana boys aren't my type, anyway :smuggrin:

I'm not opposed to Cabana Girls... ;)

Been awake 29 hours... just finished nasty PDA exam... stuck here until 3... starving... and the cafeteria isn't prepped for lunch yet.

I want my damn sesame chicken. :mad:

Been awake 29 hours... just finished nasty PDA exam... stuck here until 3... starving... and the cafeteria isn't prepped for lunch yet.

I want my damn sesame chicken. :mad:

Oh the life of a pharmacy student. Just finished my pharmacology exam- did ok. Today I have to write a DI, do 3 cases for therapeutics, and study for a med chem exam tomorrow. Then my mentor tells me they have data back for a study, which I will need to enter into SPSS. :bang:

I agree.

My mom would comment with, "Man, all men are jerks and thieves" if she heard this and she'd follow up with a lecture about never relying 100% on a man. :laugh: Sure she's coming from an extreme point of view, but at the same time, I think there's a lot of sense in that. I would never give up my career for a significant other .... I would be willing to compromise and the guy better be willing to compromise too to make it work, but ultimately, if it comes down to it, I will do my own thing. If I get accepted into my dream school, I will go. If the relationship is meant to be, we will last long distance. If not, then the guy is not worth throwing away my career/dream school/dreams/whatever future aspirations I have. And if we do break up/divorce, then I will be able to support myself.

My boyfriend of one year lives in Hawaii right now, and me on the East Coast. He's been trying to find a job in my state, but I warned him straight up not to come here only to be with me. If he finds a good job, then yes, he can come, but if he has a good job offer elsewhere and a not-so-good one in my home area, I told him not to come. I don't want him to pass up good job opportunities - especially in this economy! Like someone said earlier, who knows what will happen. I don't want him to resent me if we end up breaking up soon after he comes here.

..... all my friends who i told this to have told me I'm way too jaded. :laugh:

Nah, you just sound very sensible and compassionate for thinking of your boyfriend's circumstances. It really is what's better for him, and better for you too. :D