OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sometimes on my news feed, I see a friend making a post to another friend's wall, and I get tempted to say TWSS in a comment :laugh:

On another note, I think I might have a thing for girls who work at the bank.

Maybe a huge coincidence or something. I can only think of 3 or 4 cases, so maybe I shouldn't generalize.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Sometimes on my news feed, I see a friend making a post to another friend's wall, and I get tempted to say TWSS in a comment :laugh:

On another note, I think I might have a thing for girls who work at the bank.

Maybe a huge coincidence or something. I can only think of 3 or 4 cases, so maybe I shouldn't generalize.

You like all girls

Members don't see this ad :)
Coffee, lots of coffee. Hope your drive went okay.

Thanks. I'm done with all my school requirements except for three exams and my research project for this semester. I'm second author so I'm not going to do the stats but help with writing.

I was really struggling with my drive time. I blasted the music and pounded the red bull. I swear it gets harder every time. :( and the cops were out in droves near Casa Grande.

Thanks. I'm done with all my school requirements except for three exams and my research project for this semester. I'm second author so I'm not going to do the stats but help with writing.

I was really struggling with my drive time. I blasted the music and pounded the red bull. I swear it gets harder every time. :( and the cops were out in droves near Casa Grande.

I don't know how you do it. :oops:

Just grateful I'm not competing against you in the Match anywhere. :smuggrin:

TBH the whole competing with friends/classmates thing sucks. Ill probably go an entirely different road with residency. I want to teach.

Poster presentation tomorrow....outside....in 93 degree weather....in business attire...dammit

Is it common for smaller mortgage companies to dump new loans to the big guys that fast?
Yes. My first mortgage was almost immediately sold to Bank of America. My second mortgage is through my credit union, who has never sold any of its mortgage loans. :cool:

so it looks like two of the games i like are set in 1945-1955. it seems kind of neat.

but i do see times where i think "too bad you don't have texting lolz" :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I just BOMBED my oncology test today.

I seriously don't know what is WORST now...Oncology or ID? They both suck soooo BAD it's hard to tell...

God, just ONE more week of hell and then I NEVER have to deal with this **** again...if ONLY I can survive this BS.....

I need a 60 on the final in Oncology to pass...I think I can get that! I hope so! :xf:

If NOT then I think I'll be the first Rho Chi student in history to fail a class! lol...OH WELL. Whatever.

Congrats on completing your P2 year!

I just BOMBED my oncology test today.

I seriously don't know what is WORST now...Oncology or ID? They both suck soooo BAD it's hard to tell...

God, just ONE more week of hell and then I NEVER have to deal with this **** again...if ONLY I can survive this BS.....

I need a 60 on the final in Oncology to pass...I think I can get that! I hope so! :xf:

If NOT then I think I'll be the first Rho Chi student in history to fail a class! lol...OH WELL. Whatever.

Onco and ID are notorious for being intense classes at my school...best of luck:thumbup:

Third year is so much better guys. You will really like it. :)

Third year is the hardest year in pharmacy school....My GPA went from a 4.0 to a very low number. :oops:

Third year is the hardest year in pharmacy school....My GPA went from a 4.0 to a very low number. :oops:

Your attitude seemed to change quite a bit this year, though. You went from a super 4.0 advocate to Low Chi Delegate. Did you realize you spent too much on clothes at the beginning of the year? ;)

I gave my last presentation of pharmacy school ever today!! Only two and a half days of school to go!

Looks like I might be keeping my 3.5 if I can nail my final therapeutics exam on Monday. If I can pull a high A on med chem, I'll bump it to 3.6. I'm doubtful I'll pull the A in med chem though. I don't mean to gloat or anything...I just can't believe I've done it/made it. I really didn't think I would...

Your attitude seemed to change quite a bit this year, though. You went from a super 4.0 advocate to Low Chi Delegate. Did you realize you spent too much on clothes at the beginning of the year? ;)

I been really depressed over my ex dumping me last semester...that's ONE reason and I think clinical classes and therapy is MUCH harder. I am NOT sure if I could have made ALL A(s) even without my break up. ID and Oncology is HARD!

I always spent TOO MUCH MONEY on clothes!!! that's not new! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

My GPA went from 4.0 to 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001 during third year. It was terrible. :(

First two years was a 4.0. My GPA last semester was a 2.8 or 2.9 I believe and my GPA this semester is lower! :eek: Not sure what my overall GPA will be...I'll know soon enough though after finals this week.

Well, one good news....with my GPA being so low I know I can't do a residency anymore so it will save me the trouble of having to apply to them! :laugh:

I am very surprised that Rho Chi haven't try to kick me out yet! lol...

Now that I'm almost there it feels like it went by fast (well, except for this last week that is taking FOREVER to end).

It was definitely a long haul sometimes, though.

Being a non-trad and all, I can agree that the time has flown, but it's still been a long damn time. :oops:

Celebrating Halfway Day with my class in two weeks. One year of classroom time left and graduation in two!

As long as you're passing! You have a lot of leadership. That says a lot :)

Agree

I gave my last presentation of pharmacy school ever today!! Only two and a half days of school to go!

WOOT!

:thumbup:

Agh, three more years of this crap :rolleyes:

Like the little kitty used to say, hang in there.

Now that I'm almost there it feels like it went by fast (well, except for this last week that is taking FOREVER to end).

It was definitely a long haul sometimes, though.

I agree with this.

Looks like I might be keeping my 3.5 if I can nail my final therapeutics exam on Monday. If I can pull a high A on med chem, I'll bump it to 3.6. I'm doubtful I'll pull the A in med chem though. I don't mean to gloat or anything...I just can't believe I've done it/made it. I really didn't think I would...

Good job :thumbup:

You have many excellent qualities. I am not sure knowing your limits/prioritizing is one of them. ;)

I'm getting tired of people posting pictures of all of their notes that they have to study for finals. Why waste time taking a picture of it and posting it to Facebook? Don't you know that it's time you could have spent studying? :smuggrin:

More importantly, why bother studing?:confused:
The cool kids just walk in and are handed A's :cool:

More importantly, why bother studing?:confused:
The cool kids just walk in and are handed A's :cool:

It's just that everyone does it.

"OMG I have 500 pages to read!"

"This huge stack is what I have to know for tomorrow morning. Ugh."

"MAJOR CRAM SESSION" :laugh:

Agree

WOOT!

Like the little kitty used to say, hang in there.

I agree with this.

Good job :thumbup:

You have many excellent qualities. I am not sure knowing your limits/prioritizing is one of them. ;)

Well I know my limits now! lol

Next semester is going to be cake compared to the hell that this semester was. I can put some energy into my PhD. No more stupid med chem/pharmacology to pump and dump.

Third year is so much better guys. You will really like it. :)

"P3" year is pretty hard at my school!

That's awesome. More than halfway done!

P3 year is coming up, guys. Let's do this :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Congrats too, Lea.

I can't believe how time kinda flew by this past year.:D