OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do any of you guys use emulators? I have a flash drive with a NES, SNES and SEGA on it that I bring to work on slow days lol

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
My computer class was always mixed with the green-colored monitors and the multi-colored ones. Those damn green ones took too long... Even at that grueling pace I was going at :mad:

ahahahahaha you're funny

My freshman year we got excited because we got a Subway. My junior year we got excited because we got a stop light.

Good times lol

LOL Well that is normally my meter for judging a small town... if there is a McDonald's then I'm okay because there is at least someplace to eat at night if my fridge is empty.

My bf is from a town of 4,000 people 30 min north of my hometown, with ONE stop light and NO McDonald's. :(

Wow Sci, you brought some lurkers out lol

Wonder how many people read this thread and never post...

I'm a lurker, I just never know what to post. It's like eavesdropping in on someone's conversation. You guys are hilarious.

... aaand back into the shadows of lurking I go.

I'm a lurker, I just never know what to post. It's like eavesdropping in on someone's conversation. You guys are hilarious.

... aaand back into the shadows of lurking I go.

I like lurkers!!! :D

LOL Well that is normally my meter for judging a small town... if there is a McDonald's then I'm okay because there is at least someplace to eat at night if my fridge is empty.

My bf is from a town of 4,000 people 30 min north of my hometown, with ONE stop light and NO McDonald's. :(

Eh I don't care for McD's anyways. Word of advice though, never raise a family in a town that small.

Eh I don't care for McD's anyways. Word of advice though, never raise a family in a town that small.

I'm not sure about the whole kids thing but hopefully I get a job at least in a 'smedium sized town... not too big, but maybe close to a larger city.

McD's is really yucky, but I am too busy/cheap to cook or eat someplace nicer all the time. lol

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not sure about the whole kids thing but hopefully I get a job at least in a 'smedium sized town... not too big, but maybe close to a larger city.

McD's is really yucky, but I am too busy/cheap to cook or eat someplace nicer all the time. lol

It's the small town politics. I could share stories if you want. It's really not a fun environment to grow up in.

Are you.... *GASP*... the phantom of the opera?!?!

:eek: How did you know? Is my disfigured face so hauntingly disgusting that it penetrates through the walls of the interwebs?

So I was looking for a new mask for school. I think my old mask is far too emo and out of style for pharmacy school. Maybe I can wear a gas mask with a reflective cover and pretend it's WWII again.

I have a migraine from staring at this screen all day studying... :eek:

:eek: How did you know? Is my disfigured face so hauntingly disgusting that it penetrates through the walls of the interwebs?

So I was looking for a new mask for school. I think my old mask is far too emo and out of style for pharmacy school. Maybe I can wear a gas mask with a reflective cover and pretend it's WWII again.

If you're gonna go that route, just go get an old's knight helmet and polish that SOB up. You could literally be a beacon for your fellow brethren.

And if you want to make it emo, just bedazzel the hell out of it or something

If you're gonna go that route, just go get an old's knight helmet and polish that SOB up. You could literally be a beacon for your fellow brethren.

And if you want to make it emo, just bedazzel the hell out of it or something

Does that mean I can carry a longsword to class too? Or maybe a lance.

Bedazzeling is much to gay, even for me.

I think that is the best way to ward off drug seekers ever.

"NO, you can not fill your percocet early." While brandishing my longsword.

Don't forget the katana.

Here's your new glory here:
Matsue%20--039.jpg

I could be the 'pill head' in the psych ward. I could hide the medication they would try to give me in my helmet.

Psst... need some pills? Flip open the visor and become a human drug pez dispenser. Sounds like a lucrative mini business in a psych ward!

I could be the 'pill head' in the psych ward. I could hide the medication they would try to give me in my helmet.

Psst... need some pills? Flip open the visor and become a human drug pez dispenser. Sounds like a lucrative mini business in a psych ward!

but you know how you'd get them into the psych ward? by shoving them up your pooper.

Now granted, it's probably normal in a psych ward for someone to be diggin' in their pooper, but I will tell you it is not a comfortable experience.

but you know how you'd get them into the psych ward? by shoving them up your pooper.

Now granted, it's probably normal in a psych ward for someone to be diggin' in their pooper, but I will tell you it is not a comfortable experience.

How about the other end? Or do they check there but not the pooper? It'd just look like I'm masturbating and probably a much more comfortable experience than diggin' around my pooper.

... I think we're putting too much thought into this and need more sleep. haha

Haha. Every jail needs it's own crazy person. Someone has to fill that niche

How about the other end? Or do they check there but not the pooper? It'd just look like I'm masturbating and probably a much more comfortable experience than diggin' around my pooper.

... I think we're putting too much thought into this and need more sleep. haha

If you really want to shove that up your urethra... well you're the most dedicated lurker I've ever seen

Haha. Every jail needs it's own crazy person. Someone has to fill that niche

I think every jail has more than one crazy person haha. I would just be the one with a super awesome helmet.

If you really want to shove that up your urethra... well you're the most dedicated lurker I've ever seen

nonono ow not my urethra. I'm a woman, I was thinking of 'the other hole' hahaha

Well, I'm going to hit the ol' dusty trail. I'll keep my eyes open for you in the future samurai phantom crazy drug man

I think every jail has more than one crazy person haha. I would just be the one with a super awesome helmet.

nonono ow not my urethra. I'm a woman, I was thinking of 'the other hole' hahaha

ahem, well then, have at it. I've seen images of a football squeezin up there, so carry on!

:highfive: Yay newcomers to the random OT thread. What caused this flood of new people? I haven't read any of it... I just scrolled really fast to the bottom and saw some crazy japanese helmet with the big manji (卍) character :eek:

dammn youuuuuuuuuuuu~ I wanted first post on page 100! I didn't realize we were so close. Weren't we at 96 yesterday?

I'm not a newcomer - I've just been diligently lurking...
Not as well as exsomnis though. She's the lurker of lurkers...
ninja.gif

Well you ARE the most interesting lurker ever lol

Any other secrets you got hidin there?

There's enough room to get lost? :eek:

Well, if I were to divulge any more secrets, you may have a date with my longsword in the near future.

You know all those lame stories of people 'losing' things in there. Or maybe it was stuck? Regardless as long as I can retrieve them without anything getting stuck. I'm good. Hopefully I will never have to hide anything there haha.