OT: Pre-vet Gamers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone playing Pay Day 2 on the xbox interested in some coop sometime?

Members don't see this ad.

GUYS.

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is freaking awesome and whoever is into RPGs should totally get it!

That is all. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
My bf just finished the main story stuff for that game and absolutely loved it
I'm not near close to finishing the main story yet (Probably a combo of school getting in the way + having a need to do *every* side quest/treasure hunt), but so far it's a fantastic RPG and I really really love everything about this game.

Gamer here. . . well, more of a "return casual gamer." I used be big into FFX, Kingdom Hearts, and Pokemon GBA games in high school. I stopped playing for most of college because I didn't have consoles to play games on anymore. However recently, my boyfriend introduced me to Steam and Blizzard/Battle.net, so I've been downloading some games for PC like the Bioshock series, Portal, some indie games (like Don't Starve), and World of Warcraft. I think I want to try playing Half-Life and Half-Life II next and downloading some of the old FF games off Steam.

Reactions: 1 users
GUYS.

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is freaking awesome and whoever is into RPGs should totally get it!

That is all. :D

Investigated this game and realized that it is for PS4 only, which I do not currently own... was planning on buying one sometime later this year. Now I might buy one this summer so I can play said game on break!

Reactions: 1 user
Investigated this game and realized that it is for PS4 only, which I do not currently own... was planning on buying one sometime later this year. Now I might buy one this summer so I can play said game on break!
It's on PC and Xbox one as well

I would definitely recommend getting a PS4 as soon as you can, I love mine :D
Monies, monies... and also finals in 3 weeks. But yes, must get. Was planning on buying one later this year, anyway for Battlefront!! Haven't had any reason to buy one yet since I had Dragon Age: Inquisition on my PS3. I'll have 8 weeks off for summer, so now re-thinking my plan and may be getting one here soon :p

Members don't see this ad :)
I know this is old school but I love the Paper Mario series! please tell me someone else does too!

I decided to get out of the console rat race and to back to PC gaming, which was my first love. I have fond memories playing Age of Empires, Myst, Commander Keen, Mechwarrior, and many others. Not to mention Half-Life 2, which is pretty easily my favorite video game of all time.

I recently went back to Fallout New Vegas in honor of the Fallout 4 announcement. I'm having a good time with it.

Is anyone else CRAZY excited for Pokemon GO????

CAN'T.WAIT!

Destiny 2.0 release party tonight after submitting VMCAS super stoked.

Ooh, just saw this thread!

I abandoned homework this weekend to play side events at the Magic: the Gathering Oklahoma Cit Grand Prix. My favorite was Two-Headed Giant (team matches, 2v2) with my brother. We crushed all who stood before us!

Anyone else play Magic?

Poking my head in here, but I used to be an avid World of Warcraft player, but have since moved over to Final Fantasy XIV. Apart from this I love the Pokemon and Animal Crossing titles as well as Minecraft.

Got back to Wildstar now that it's FTP. Much fun has been had with my Aurin Spellslinger Scientist

Anyone play Rocket League or the Dark Souls series? Also, love playing Pokemon, Super Smash Bros, and Kingdom Hearts :D

Anyone play Rocket League or the Dark Souls series? Also, love playing Pokemon, Super Smash Bros, and Kingdom Hearts :D
tumblr_mwsof4El4o1sd9xuzo1_500.gif

tbh I only really liked the first KH game (compared to the second, haven't played the others). For Smash and Pokemon, I prefer the N64 games hands down. My N64 is very near and dear to my heart

Pokemon, SSB, ACNL, Okami, Skyrim, Bioshock, Kingdom Hearts are some of my faves :nod: Started Oblivion recently too.

I also started getting into Steam games earlier this year once I got a better laptop and they had the massive sale this summer...couldn't pass up those deals. By the time it ended I had bought like 10 games and some DLC for no more than $25+ or so? Haven't taken the time to play any of them again since a few months back though :(

Pokemon, SSB, ACNL, Okami, Skyrim, Bioshock, Kingdom Hearts are some of my faves :nod: Started Oblivion recently too.

I also started getting into Steam games earlier this year once I got a better laptop and they had the massive sale this summer...couldn't pass up those deals. By the time it ended I had bought like 10 games and some DLC for no more than $25+ or so? Haven't taken the time to play any of them again since a few months back though :(
Bioshock!! :biglove:

The Steam Summer Sale is wonderful and horrible at the same time. Two years ago I bought almost 50 games. I still haven't played most of them. And I know I haven't finished any of them.

You know, now that I think about it I still haven't TECHNICALLY finished bioshock :eek: I left off on the last part so I don't have to worry about spoilers or anything, but I still need to finish the battle! And it's been years since I started that game (since whenever Infinite came out, my brother played that one and it included a copy of Bioshock 1)

I think the only game I've finished this year (not counting open-ended games like animal crossing) is LA Noire. And I bought/started that game over a year ago (maybe even 2 years ago by now? gah). I was quite sad.

I still need to finish Alpha Sapphire and I have yet to even begin Kingdom Hearts 3D (got it 2 or 3 Christmases ago but never started it because I was still at LSU and didn't want to commit to a full story game while in school). Meanwhile I also want to find a new PS2 because our old one is broken and I've been having the urge to replay things like Okami and KH I/II without having to emulate (or go the PSN to repurchase games I already own...). SO MANY GAMES.

My bff from LSU started getting way into the Dragon Age series over the past few months and recommends it so I have to try that too.

Battlefront Beta will be out shortly :cool: Just in time for finals

Oh, and technically I finished the story of GTA V
I actually really like this game! I play it whenever I'm at my boyfriend's (he's got the system for it). I thought I'd hate it but it's fun

I actually really like this game! I play it whenever I'm at my boyfriend's (he's got the system for it). I thought I'd hate it but it's fun
It is loads of fun. I'm still ostensibly working on the 100% completion achievement.

It is loads of fun. I'm still ostensibly working on the 100% completion achievement.
I feel ya. I won't put a game down until all edges of the map are explored, all achievements are completed, etc. That's why I had such a hard time stopping WoW for school. And money.

I feel ya. I won't put a game down until all edges of the map are explored, all achievements are completed, etc. That's why I had such a hard time stopping WoW for school. And money.
I do fine putting it down, I actually have trouble finishing things even though I want to :laugh: There are just so many things that I split my time between, sometimes one of them drops off for a while. Right now that applies to gaming. I'll get back to it though.

I do fine putting it down, I actually have trouble finishing things even though I want to :laugh: There are just so many things that I split my time between, sometimes one of them drops off for a while. Right now that applies to gaming. I'll get back to it though.
As you well should

I called xbox and they said that they're only selling the Halo 5 XBOXOne bundle with digital download. :dead: . That's going to work well on an internet system support 300 students and myself.

I am a Dark Souls fiend. I've played DeS, and Dark Souls I & II. I've slacked and haven't beaten two yet, but logged a lot of hours on I; a couple play throughs and a lot of PVP. I've considered buying a PS2 again to replay KH. But now I really want a PS4 so I can play Bloorborne...

Dunno if I'll ever get tired of Oblivion. If you don't have the game of the year edition, the Shivering Isles is fantastic DLC. Knights of the Nine isn't bad either. Skyrim was a lot of fun, but Oblivion will always have a space in my collection.

My bff from LSU started getting way into the Dragon Age series over the past few months and recommends it so I have to try that too.

Not a bad choice! I didn't play any after Origins (and that was a while ago), but I remember enjoying it a lot at the time.

Dunno if I'll ever get tired of Oblivion. If you don't have the game of the year edition, the Shivering Isles is fantastic DLC. Knights of the Nine isn't bad either. Skyrim was a lot of fun, but Oblivion will always have a space in my collection.
Yep, I did get the PS3 GOTY edition! Found it at a gamestop so it was the perfect opportunity to get Oblivion, and I'm excited to have all the DLC as well. Since I only get to visit home every couple weeks though I don't get much opportunity to play console games, so I'm still barely past the intro of the game. Now I'm also considering buying the complete edition of Skyrim on PC, because I'm jealous of the ability to mod (plus last time I checked it was around ~$30 more or less for that edition while the individual console DLCs still cost original price I think...) Possibly Morrowind in the future as well although the Steam reviews say it's quite different from Oblivion/Skyrim.

I am a Dark Souls fiend. I've played DeS, and Dark Souls I & II. I've slacked and haven't beaten two yet, but logged a lot of hours on I; a couple play throughs and a lot of PVP. I've considered buying a PS2 again to replay KH. But now I really want a PS4 so I can play Bloorborne...

Yeah, save up for a PS4! Bloodborne's pretty good (still working through it), and also, Dark Souls 3 is coming out in the spring. I'm always up for a new summon buddy! :D I never played DeS but have played DS I and II to completion.

Yeah, save up for a PS4! Bloodborne's pretty good (still working through it), and also, Dark Souls 3 is coming out in the spring. I'm always up for a new summon buddy! :D I never played DeS but have played DS I and II to completion.

Jolly cooperation. I'd definitely recommend DeS. It's a different feel and in some aspects more challenging than Dark Souls. Very good though.

Nintendo fan for life, here.

If anybody's got a 3Ds I've got Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros, and Pokemon X. Let's trade Pokemon, race, or beat each other up ;)

Reactions: 2 users
Been banned twice in the last two weeks on Halo 5, this time with no explanation why. :mad:. It's super frustrating.

Nintendo fan for life, here.

If anybody's got a 3Ds I've got Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros, and Pokemon X. Let's trade Pokemon, race, or beat each other up ;)

If you have a Wii U you should get Splatoon and git gud and splat with me. :D

Also Fire Emblem Fates comes out TOMORROW!!!

I don't play any cool games. I'm addicted to animal crossing :p

We got a wiiU for christmas. Still don't have many games for it yet (mostly old Wii games, need to get Smash and Splatoon) but we got the one that comes with Kart 8 and I can often be found shreddin the tracks online :cool: I need to figure out how adding friends on the wii U works because I haven't really done that yet...

Any moba players in the house? Or wow? (Don't judge me >.>)