General Admissions & OTCAS OTCAS 2015-2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leebabysimms

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is crazy, OTCAS wants all reapplicants to input the same information again:

OTCAS will be closing on June 18th for the 2014-15 application cycle. The 2015-16 application cycle will open on July 17th.
As OTCAS is moving to a new platform, there will be no reapplicant for the 2015-16 application cycle

Feel sorry for the reapplicants who have to insert all of their grades, again...

Members don't see this ad.

This would be my first time applying, f I were to not get in this year would my OT hours verified by the various OTs transfer to the next cycle, or would you have to get all of the OTs to verify the hours again?

This is crazy, OTCAS wants all reapplicants to input the same information again:

OTCAS will be closing on June 18th for the 2014-15 application cycle. The 2015-16 application cycle will open on July 17th.
As OTCAS is moving to a new platform, there will be no reapplicant for the 2015-16 application cycle

Feel sorry for the reapplicants who have to insert all of their grades, again...

Hi-what do you mean "there will be no reapplicant for the 2015-16 cycle"? Haven't you always had to re-input everything at the start of a new cycle?

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh my goodness. This makes me so sad. I can't even tell you how many countless hours I spent imputing grades, activities, work, awards, etc.

I wonder if we will be able to still view our application from the previous year?

I just saw that on the OTCAS website yesterday and am EXTREMELY pissed about it.

Reactions: 1 users
I printed copies of all my awards and anything else that wouldn't be off the top of my head in hopes to make it easier. I am pretty sure you can still log into your old app! Although I am really hoping the new platform is more user friendly!

does that mean I have to make a new account? or can I still use my account from last year? I didnt have anything verified or had anything turned in last year.

... You have got to be kidding me. That was the one thing I was glad about with the reapplication process was that I didn't have to resubmit all of that information again. :(

Reactions: 1 users
does that mean I have to make a new account? or can I still use my account from last year? I didnt have anything verified or had anything turned in last year.

You have to set up a brand new account.

HI GUYS!

OTCAS HAS DEFINITELY OPENED THE APPLICATION FOR THE 2015-2016 CYCLE.
I SPOKE TO CUSTOMER SERVICE TODAY, AND IT SEEMS AS IF THEY ARE CONTINUING
TO DO MAINTENANCE ON THE ORIGINAL SITE.

HERE IS THE LINK TO START YOUR NEW APPLICATION, IT WORKS,
I AM USING IS NOW IN A SEPARATE TAB LOL

I WANTED TO COME HERE AND GIVE YOU ALL THIS LINK BECAUSE I
WAS FREAKING OUT WHEN I WASN'T ABLE TO SEE THE
"CREATE MY ACCOUNT" TAB EITHER

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL!
ALL NEW DEADLINE DATES ARE POSTED FOR EACH SCHOOL
AND THE FORMAT FOR THE APPLICATION IS SO MUCH EASIER, THANK GOD!

P.S: IF YOU ARE USING GOOGLE CHROME OR INTERNET EXPLORER, THE LINK GIVES
YOU PROBLEMS ON THERE, IT IS WORKING FOR ME ON MOZILLA FOXFIRE, GOOD LUCK
AND I HOPE THIS HELPS A LOT!

HERE IS THE EXACT LINK:

https://otcas.liaisoncas.com/applicant-ux/#/login