General Admissions & OTCAS OTCAS verification 2014-2015 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I submitted 10/25 and was just verified.

Has anyone courses disappearing from your list of coursework after OTCAS is verified? One of my prerequisites is now gone.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I submitted my application and made mistakes in the "Additional Information" section for coursework. I won't be able to contact OTCAS till Monday. I'm so worried. Has this ever happened to anyone?

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted November 1st and was verified yesterday on November 12th. I was not expecting such a fast verification process. Now the waiting begins!

Reactions: 1 users
So glad to hear this! I submitted on Nov 4th. I think majority of oeople submitted mid sept and beginning oct. So that may be the reasoning behind the quick verification.

I submitted on the 7th and got verified today!

Reactions: 2 users
I submitted on 11/12.

Current date being Verified:11/14/2014

Good luck to everybody!

Last edited:
Hello. Does anyone know when our applications are sent to graduate programs? Is it after the app is submitted or after the app is verified? Thanks in advance!

Hello. Does anyone know when our applications are sent to graduate programs? Is it after the app is submitted or after the app is verified? Thanks in advance!

after its verified

Anyone have an interview with AT Still in AZ yet?

Submitted app to OTCAS on Jan 12th.

Received notification on Jan 22nd that my app was "undelivered" because I had entered my coursework under one session for each school. So spent 4 hours redoing it and resubmitted on Jan 23rd.

App was verified and submitted to my school Jan 27th.

Hope this helps out.

I submitted my application on 1/20/2015 and they have been verifying 1/13/2015 for two weeks now. I am 4 days past the Feb 1 deadline for most schools. Will they still look at my application if its verified later than the due date but submitted beforehand? I am so worried :(

I submitted my application on 1/20/2015 and they have been verifying 1/13/2015 for two weeks now. I am 4 days past the Feb 1 deadline for most schools. Will they still look at my application if its verified later than the due date but submitted beforehand? I am so worried :(

It depends on the school. Some base their deadlines on the date an applicant e-submits their completed application in OTCAS. Others base it on the date that applicants are verified by OTCAS. I would recommend that you call the schools that you have applied to in order clarify which they base their deadlines on.

I find that they update the date that they are verifying extremely infrequently, so if it's been at 1/13 for weeks, they are probably well past that date now. Good luck!

Submitted app to OTCAS on Jan 12th.

Received notification on Jan 22nd that my app was "undelivered" because I had entered my coursework under one session for each school. So spent 4 hours redoing it and resubmitted on Jan 23rd.

App was verified and submitted to my school Jan 27th.

Hope this helps out.

My OTCAS was verified on on Jan 16th. I have received emails for supplemental applications, but have not received any emails about interviews yet. Have you received emails for interviews? Do you know how long it normally takes?

I submitted my application on 01/23 and was verified today, 2/6. The website still says they are verifying 01/13, but they are well passed that date!

I submitted my application on 01/23 and was verified today, 2/6. The website still says they are verifying 01/13, but they are well passed that date!
Yes! mine was finally verified today too. Thank goodness. Good luck to us all :)