Outside the pre-med classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OrthoRehab33

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, so I've taken human anatomy and human physiology already as it was required of my major, and I plan on taking Intro to Biochem and maybe Genetics if I can manage it to graduate in time. It's already bad enough Im gonna be a super senior so my problem is I cant really take anymore bio or chem classes. Do you think this should suffice?

Members don't see this ad.

If you've fulfilled your major requirments and you can graduate then i say you're great and all-set :) If you still haven't completed your pre-reqs for med school admission but you need to graduate, I think you're best option will be complete those classes at a community or junor college. If you can manage to squeeze as much of the pre-reqs before you graduate, it will be best though.

Great! I just mapped out all my remaining semesters, I'm still completing my pre-reqs but I had already incorporated those with my major classes. I just know that you should take some other bio/science classes. I'm also majoring in psychology and I plan on taking biopsychology, neuroscience, psychopharmacology. I dont know if theyll be considered "science" classes but :xf: