Pacific Northwest University (PNWU-COM) Discussion Thread 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I actually want an ii from this school... Always have a desired to visit WA once

Members don't see this ad.

I actually want an ii from this school... Always have a desired to visit WA once

If you can show you're all about serving in rural underserved areas I think you'll have a shot. Yakima isn't necessarily rural it's a pretty big city IMO it's bigger or as big as Dothan. However the nearby communities are pretty rural.

Members don't see this ad :)
My portal says no decision. Does that mean I am at the committee stage? I recoeved the email saying my application was forwarded to them but Inwas not sure.

Reactions: 1 user
My portal says no decision. Does that mean I am at the committee stage? I recoeved the email saying my application was forwarded to them but Inwas not sure.

How long ago. They are pretty good at updating the portal. They will tell you hold, rejection, interview or accepted

I've been complete since 8/16. That same date, I got an email stating that my info was being reviewed, but to this day, the portal just states no decision.

Not sure I just saw it on my portal, do they email you with scheduling instructions?

Complete since 7/22 and on committee since 7/25

Not sure I just saw it on my portal, do they email you with scheduling instructions?

Complete since 7/22 and on committee since 7/25

Yes they do. Hope should be emailing you soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
I chose the 4th, but haven't gotten an e-mail confirming, so who knows.

Does anyone know what the earliest ii round is? Are they doing interviews each week? What is the turn around from the interview for a decision response?

I don't know if anyone will know the answers to these, so I'm just throwing them out there incase someone does.

Does anyone know what the earliest ii round is? Are they doing interviews each week? What is the turn around from the interview for a decision response?

I don't know if anyone will know the answers to these, so I'm just throwing them out there incase someone does.

Last year they interviewed on Saturday and let people know about decisions the following Wednesday or Thursday.

Rejected post secondary after interviewing here last cycle. Life is confusing.

Good luck to the rest of you.

There are ten interview days this year starting October 7th. They are basically every two weeks after that. All of the dates are on Fridays this year, but the turn around time will probably still be a week at the most.

For those with IIs, how long did it take for the school to confirm your interview date selection? I sent my selection last friday to the admissions e-mail, but haven't heard back. This is my number one choice, so I think I'm just getting agnsty.

For those with IIs, how long did it take for the school to confirm your interview date selection? I sent my selection last friday to the admissions e-mail, but haven't heard back. This is my number one choice, so I think I'm just getting agnsty.

I did the same and haven't heard back yet.

For me, it only took a business day.

You may want to reach out, but check your portal first.

We got this in our confirmation email: "You may verify your interview date by reviewing your “Checklist” under completed items, due date."

If they are giving you your preferred date, it will appear here.

Rejected via snail mail today (post secondary pre ii). Good luck to all of you pacific northwesterners with interview invites! :):):)

II just now! Requested 11/4. So excited!

Reactions: 1 users
to those who got IIs, congrats! did anything change on your portal prior to receiving the II?

to those who got IIs, congrats! did anything change on your portal prior to receiving the II?

Thanks!

Nothing changed on mine until after the e-mail with the invite, at least not for me. That day I had actually checked the portal and still all it showed me was, "no decision." A tad disheartening. Then that very afternoon at around 530ish the e-mail came in with the II. So don't think that no change means bad news. You might be under review and the portal might not show it.

Good luck!!!

Thanks!

Nothing changed on mine until after the e-mail with the invite, at least not for me. That day I had actually checked the portal and still all it showed me was, "no decision." A tad disheartening. Then that very afternoon at around 530ish the e-mail came in with the II. So don't think that no change means bad news. You might be under review and the portal might not show it.

Good luck!!!
thanks for the reply! :)

Portal updated to interview today 09/15, but I have not received the official email with the interview dates. Interviewed here last year and was waitlisted.

Reactions: 1 users
Portal updated to interview today 09/15, but I have not received the official email with the interview dates. Interviewed here last year and was waitlisted.
When were you complete?

When I go under my "checklist", under "status" it says "Pending", assigned 9/14/16, due 9/19/16. Does anyone else have this? I have received no email or notification. Thoughts?

portal updated to 'committee' on the 15th but no email for II. does that mean im out of luck? :/ i would love to interview here