Pacific University Oregon Fall 2014 Enrollment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yes.. I confirmed the interview date and Kieran emailed me details for the interview day last week..

Members don't see this ad :)
well in that case, I'm wrong then. I asked and they told me that they haven't sent anything out yet. congrat :thumbup:

They said even though they're do rolling admission it doesn't mean first come first serve, keiren said there is a delay on the invitations... She said we'd hear one of the three decision within next next two weeks.

They said even though they're do rolling admission it doesn't mean first come first serve, keiren said there is a delay on the invitations... She said we'd hear one of the three decision within next next two weeks.

hey thank you very much for calling (or emailing) them! 2 years ago, their first invitation was around third week of october. Their first interview this year is 16th November. So we will see.

by the way, if your home of record is from Hawaii or Alaska, you will be automatically getting an interviews. too bad I'm not from there (willing to live there though :p )

by the way, if your home of record is from Hawaii or Alaska, you will be automatically getting an interviews. too bad I'm not from there (willing to live there though :p )

Aww, I'm from Texas....

Hi,

I'm a current first year student at Pacific. I'm happy to answer any questions about the interview process or the program people may have.

Have they sent out invitations yet? Has anyone heard anything?

Members don't see this ad :)
Well I am feeling quite humbled... how about you guys?

just got my invite for nov 16 today! who else is going?

Does any one know the interview questions? I want to start preparing.

I wonder if we should start calling them since the interview is coming up in two week

I wonder if we should start calling them since the interview is coming up in two week
Well let us know what they say if you do! I am going to try and hold out until Friday.

Just got my invite today so they might still be sending them out.

What are everyone's travel plans for the November 16th interview? Perhaps we can cut down costs

PCAT: 70
GPA: Overall: 3.22 , science 3.29
BS- Biological Sciences

Extracurricular/experience:

~3000 community service hours
Leadership positions as President, Co-founder, Special Assessments Chair in various organizations
Volunteered at two pharmacies
Licensed as a pharm tech

Most of my experience lied in the dental field though because I switched to pharmacy a month or two before this cycle started. Which includes..

2 years as a general dental assistant
1 year as a traveling oral surgeon assistant
1 year as a traveling gum surgeon assistant

PCAT: 70
GPA: Overall: 3.22 , science 3.29
BS- Biological Sciences

Extracurricular/experience:

~3000 community service hours
Leadership positions as President, Co-founder, Special Assessments Chair in various organizations
Volunteered at two pharmacies
Licensed as a pharm tech

Most of my experience lied in the dental field though because I switched to pharmacy a month or two before this cycle started. Which includes..

2 years as a general dental assistant
1 year as a traveling oral surgeon assistant
1 year as a traveling gum surgeon assistant
Did USC look at your pcat?

Ohh I have no idea then. If they did I wouldn't know. I feel like a lot of schools don't really care too much about pcat even if they require it as long as your gpa balances it out and it's over 50.

im giving up my interview spot. good luck guys! :)

May I inquire as to why you are giving up your spot? For which school are you going to be enrolling ?
i've been invited to another school closer to home and accepted into another school already :) Good luck !!!

So how long does it take you to hear back from them for an interview?

Has anyone had their interviews yet? If so what type of questions were asked and what was the shorty question about?

Has anyone had their interviews yet? If so what type of questions were asked and what was the shorty question about?
"Why do you choose Pacific ?" ......."What are your strength and weakness?" ....."Why should we offer you admission?"

I've been anxiously waiting for an interview invite since I sent my application in august :nailbiting:, I just got an email from them saying I was put on committee hold :arghh:

I'm giving up my spot for whoever next. Good luck !! :)
I have my interview this week and I'm a bit nervous. How was the interview process? what type of questions did they ask? Any suggestions on how to prepare?

I have my interview this week and I'm a bit nervous. How was the interview process? what type of questions did they ask? Any suggestions on how to prepare?
interview feedback section has all you need. also check previous year post of pacific oregon.

Last edited: