General Admissions & OTCAS Pacific University OT 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats everyone!!! I will also be attending in the fall. Now begins the task of figuring out housing. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats Nature02! Yes the housing process is a little daunting... :/
Does anyone know if there is a FB page started?

After what feels like an eternity, I got a letter of acceptance yesterday!!! :) I am sending in my deposit today. Who else is accepting their admission offer from Pacific?
I sent in my deposit yesterday! So very excited to be accepted to this program! I had also 2 months prior sent in my deposit to another very good program, however, so now I must make the agonizing decision of which one makes more sense for me...you do not want to be me right now, trust me!!! :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Agreed!! Housing in that area is not cheap-I would prefer to live alone during Grad school but at the tune of 1000 dollars a month for rent, not sure if that's really an option...

I have been looking, but have not seen a FB page yet. My deposit deadline is April 8, so I kinda figured we would make one after everyone has made a final decision then. It would be great if we could start one and it could help people get some housing figured out! :)

Reactions: 1 users
An FB group would be wonderful! I personally want the cheapest place possible without living in a hovel. So I'm definitely looking for roommates.

So glad to see everyone is just as excited as I am about acceptance!! Sent my deposit in and cannot wait to make the move out to Oregon! Long way from home but I can't wait to meet everyone!!

Reactions: 3 users
I agree that a FB group would be helpful and am excited about meeting all of you and our cohort. :)

An FB group would be wonderful! I personally want the cheapest place possible without living in a hovel. So I'm definitely looking for roommates.
What kind of question did they ask in the interview? Also, what does your GPA/experience look like?