Pain board results from sept 20?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Taus

Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone gotten results or know when we should hear?

Members don't see this ad.

Was wondering the same thing. Have been for a while.

Members don't see this ad :)
results are out ... check the portal
yes they are up, passed! good luck and congrats to all, to those who did not pass - what a wierd test, dont take it personally, study harder next time

Just passed my primary specialty recert. Thank god. Hadn't even touched the stuff in several years. Phew!

And what did those that passed find the most useful review tool?

Painexam.com was very helpful. Dannemiller- prob 2/3 of it worthwhile. That's it, aside from my notes from fellowship didactics.

I also did Dannemiller and painexam.com based on recommendations from this board. Load Dannemiller into your iPad and download "swift" to watch the videos at increased speed. Some of those lecturers talk so slow it's painful.

Reactions: 1 user
which 2/3 Taus?

It's mostly a blur now. Will have to look back at my notes. It's also dependent on your background. I'm PMR so the regional anesthesia, acute pain, trauma, ob, peds, etc were really useful. For an anesthesiologist those would have been a waste of time.... just like any msk/Ortho and emg lectures were for me. Sympathetic pain related lectures useful. Tony yaksh basic science lectures extremely useful. I'm sure there was more... but I think it was worth going through all once, then only repeating if useful.

Reactions: 1 user
Passed. I used thepassmachine.com online course and supplemented it with the 'Essentials of Pain Management' textbook. I also used my ITE results, from fellowship, to guide me on my weak points.