Pain Board Review Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dodo100

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To fulfil one of the goals of this forum, won't it be a good idea to compile hundreds of sample questions to help those who are preparing to take a board exam?

Lets do it!

Members don't see this ad.

To fulfil one of the goals of this forum, won't it be a good idea to compile hundreds of sample questions to help those who are preparing to take a board exam?

Lets do it!

One of the review courses hands out a 100-200 question packet for each tested subset for the boards. The questions are poorly written and the answers often are all incorrect. But it's better than nothing...

Question: Serotonin Syndrome is characterized by the following, except:

A. Confusion
B. Agitation
C. Pupillary constriction
D. Hypertension

Answer: C

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: Proper treatment of Serotonin Syndrome include the following, except:

A. Propranolol
B. Tracheal intubation
C. Cyproheptadine
D. Chlorpromazine

Answer: A

Members don't see this ad :)
I think I just diagnosed myself as having Serotonin Syndrome. I have all the symptoms.

I think I just diagnosed myself as having Serotonin Syndrome. I have all the symptoms.
Why don't you start a Peter Pan thread if you want to be funny?

This thread is for serious adults who want to help Pain Physicians prepare for their boards!

This thread is for serious adults who want to help Pain Physicians prepare for their boards!

Dang, I don't meet either one of those criteria. Why didn't you declare the screening criteria with your initial post before I wasted my time? I also didn't know "pain physicians" is A Proper Noun That Should Be Capitalized. Thanks for clarifying that.

I am so sorry to have offended your Delicate Sensibilities. You should just ignore my posts like everyone else.

Attachments

• owned.gif
    owned.gif
    944 bytes · Views: 84