Pain Fellowship Interview Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PAINEURO

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am from Non-gas background, going for pain fellowships. Have 1 fellowship call so far from Cook County. Any idea whether to expect any pimping questions during the interview process? Do people usually ask technical questions apart from the regular get-t0-know ones? Any input would be highly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I am from Non-gas background, going for pain fellowships. Have 1 fellowship call so far from Cook County. Any idea whether to expect any pimping questions during the interview process? Do people usually ask technical questions apart from the regular get-t0-know ones? Any input would be highly appreciated!

Rush was the only one I heard about last year that asked pimping questions. With most fellowships not being that big, you figure the most important things to find out are- will this person pass their boards, will I have to hold their hand for the whole year, will they get along with staff and can I work side by side without wanting to kill them by the end of the year.

Thanks, that's reassuring! Haven't applied to Rush!!!