pain while walk on back of heel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

minglevi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I already had some pain when I wake up in morning and when I walk,, currently I am using shoe inserts) from Merrell shoes..which says air cushion...

but yesterday I had to run for about 500 feet and now right foot has got worse...

when I touch it and with my little understanding of foot anotomy I can say its tender when am touching around back of calcaneus bone.

tenderness is on side of calcanenus not on the bottom.....
its on posterior side of calcaneus bone and its about an inch above from bottom of foot..

Members don't see this ad.

go see a podiatrist.

go see a podiatrist.

I am smart enough to think and find a podiatrist online.....if I can post a question on this site..

I needed an opinion based on my symptoms becuase money is not easy a

Members don't see this ad :)
I am smart enough to think and find a podiatrist online.....if I can post a question on this site..

I needed an opinion based on my symptoms becuase money is not easy a

Unfortunately it is against forum policy to give any sort of medical advice.

This isn't a question/answer forum for medical advice. It's a forum for those in the medical profession to ask/answer questions about school, practice, residency training, etc.

And I would caution you regarding seeking medical advice on the Internet. For a proper diagnosis a doctor needs an accurate history and hands on examination. Otherwise it's simply a guessing game and you would be doing yourself a dis-service.

This isn't a question/answer forum for medical advice. It's a forum for those in the medical profession to ask/answer questions about school, practice, residency training, etc.

And I would caution you regarding seeking medical advice on the Internet. For a proper diagnosis a doctor needs an accurate history and hands on examination. Otherwise it's simply a guessing game and you would be doing yourself a dis-service.
What he said.

Closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.