pakistani med school exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bsaleh76

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, anyone out there can tell me about pakistani med school entry exam? I am trying to study for Shifa entry exam and don't know the best way to prepare for it. What books should I use? I have 1 month to study for it. How hard is it? I bought the "MCAT Jahangeer Series" book from Pakistan. Is that how the questions are like? Thanks!
Bina

Members don't see this ad.

bsaleh76 said:
hi, anyone out there can tell me about pakistani med school entry exam? I am trying to study for Shifa entry exam and don't know the best way to prepare for it. What books should I use? I have 1 month to study for it. How hard is it? I bought the "MCAT Jahangeer Series" book from Pakistan. Is that how the questions are like? Thanks!
Bina

yuck!plz dont take the name of paki . all hate this country . u ll get no reply .

dr_siba21 said:
yuck!plz dont take the name of paki . all hate this country . u ll get no reply .
dr_ SIBA
Don't put Infuriating commnets on this page and try to keep ur personal opinion to ur self.

bsaleh76 no one replied to ur question cuz people might not be sure about the test. You should contact the school directly that is the best source of info. GOOD LUCK